Chapter 5. The transformation

Rem's P.O.V.

I really have a bad sense that someone will mess up my plans with Maddy. My clan is probably stupid enough to do that to. The only one I can really trust is Josh, he was always there for me.

“Hey Maddy wake up, it's time to turn into a werewolf."

She wakes up and says, "Ok Rem please don't hurt me."

"Don't worry I would never hurt you."

We start to kiss and I end up biting her neck nice and easy so it won't make her bleed. It leaves two bite marks from my teeth and she falls asleep. We were up all last night trying to hunt some squirrels and find fruits and berries. She did most of the work though I just kept on day dreaming. Logan comes running into my tent and I look at the moon and back at him, he had grey fur and green eyes.

“Listen Logan calm down, she’s my mate and I wasn't thinking of killing her."

"How did you know that I was thinking that?"            

 "Oh you know mind link it's pretty awesome."

“I think you’re lying, you just wanted the girl to snack on because I see teeth marks in her neck and there fresh.”

Serious Logan, could you be any stupider I thought in my head. I turn into my full form and my hands grow bigger, and I slash out my claws.

“Don’t be an idiotic Logan, you leave me and Maddy alone and if you don’t I will kill you right here right now.”

 (My plans with her were secret, I knew this was going to happen; the truth was I found her in these woods all alone, I could sense she was my mate so I explained to her all about being a werewolf, she agreed to it and I made her into one.)

“Calm down buddy, I was just joking; you know how we friends like to joke around.”

Once he said that I got more pissed off than I was before. Logan stayed in his form just in case I pulled anything.

“Logan go back to your tent now!”

 “By the way if you tell anyone what just happened right now I will slice you into a million pieces got that?”

                “Yes sir, I will keep my mouth shut.”