Chapter 3. Conversations

I will continue this because im just on chapter 3 but please leave comments and suggestions and maybe a vote. And sorry this chapter is so short I will make it up and try to make chapter 4 longer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madelyn P.O.V

The sun arrived the next morning but it was hiding behind all the trees. I saw Remus sleep on the floor nicely so I woke him up and made him sleep in my bed. The reason why I did that because I was cold and when I'm next to him he warms me up.

Remus P.O.V

I have decided to finally tell Maddy about being mates I mean it couldn't go that bad she seems like a really sweet girl. Plus I don't think my clan members will take it too great because they will probably say,

"Oh she’s your "soul mate"

 How nice but were starving and haven't eaten anything can't you find another girl that's actually a werewolf?"

And we would probably go on about how there can only be one true soul mate in life. So I think I should tell Maddy first.         

“Hey Maddy wake up I need to tell you something important."       

"What is it Rem?"         

 “Well you know how I told you all about yesterday, well I forgot to tell you one other thing, and it’s about how werewolves have that one special mate?"          

“Yeah and I had this weird feeling about being soul mates or something like that, what does it mean?”       Doesn’t this mean I have to be turned into one?”

It’s your choice Maddy, not to make you scared or anything but I have to bite you in the neck to make you one.”

                "Is it like when vampires bite you on the neck and suck your blood she asked?"       

 "It's nothing like that we can either scratch you but you end up bleeding a lot or they bite you on the neck but not suck your blood."