Keep it a Secret

Taehyung woke up to complete silence.

He felt the isolation of the small apartment, which was weird considering Jungkook was there.

Taehyung got up from the couch and walked over to Jungkook's bedroom. He wasn't there.

Taehyung checked the bathroom. He still wasn't there.

Taehyung started to get worried and walked back into the living room to get his phone from the coffee table.

There was a note next to it.

Taehyung picked up the note beside his phone and opened it slowly.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry all of this happened Taehyung, I really am. All of this was a big mistake and I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I'm staying at my parent's house for a while, so please don't wait for me at my apartment. My dad picked me up while you were asleep.

Just please know, this is the best for you.

I love you so much, but we have to be apart

I love you.

From Jungkook♡

Taehyung read over the note a second time in confusion. What was Jungkook talking about? Did he leave him or something?

After reading the note for the fifth time, Taehyung finally understood.

Jungkook had left him.

And he didn't know why.
-

Jungkook walked into the flower shop and walked around. He knew it was late at night, but he just needed some flowers. He decided to buy a bouquet of a dozen roses and a blue stuffed elephant.

He thanked the cashier and quickly left the shop with a smile on his face.

Jungkook drove to his apartment complex.
-

Taehyung was in tears.

He was sobbing in Jungkook's bed, even though the note told him to leave, he just couldn't do it.

He sobbed into the pillow, holding it close to him. It smelt like coconuts and coffee; like Jungkook.

Taehyung sobbed even louder at just the thought of the brunette. He was so busy crying over the boy he didn't know he was opening the door.
-

As Jungkook walked inside of his apartment he instantly heard loud sobs and cries from his bedroom. He practically ran towards the room, almost tripping over a pair of shoes.

He was shocked at the scene before him.

Taehyung was on laying on his bed sobbing into one of his pillows. Guilt started to wash over Jungkook.

"Taehyung...."

Jungkook rushed over to the bed and hugged Taehyung. He peppered the boy's face with sweet kisses.

Taehyung calmed down and looked at Jungkook confused. "Why are you here? I thought you left, forever." Jungkook chuckled.

" I just couldn't leave you. I love you too much."

"Then why in the world did you leave? W-was this some kind of cruel joke!?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms.

Jungkook shook his head, "Sadly, it's not. My dad forced me to leave and he set me up with this girl." He explained.

"Why would he do that. Doesn't he know you have a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked tilting his head.

Jungkook nodded and hugged Taehyung again, putting his head on his shoulder. "He threatened to hurt you. I didn't want you to get hurt, so I went with him. Because I love you."