Scrambled

The next day was a mess.

The school had shut down after the news of the shooter spread around. Police officers were questioning every single house in the neighborhood. Yoongi hadn't come back from the party, Hoseok didn't come back either.

Taehyung groaned as he woke up with a bad headache. He looked around and noticed Jungkook sleeping next to him.

He quietly tried to get out of bed. But ended up stumbling onto the floor.

The loud thud was heard by his boyfriend, waking him up. Jungkook got out of the bed and helped him up. Taehyung clung onto him with all his might.

"Does your head hurt?" Taehyung nodded with a pout. "Where's the medicine?"

"My parents bathroom." Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Why is it there." Taehyung shrugged. "They said it was for my safety."

The younger groaned and tried to think of how to get the medicine. He hoisted Taehyung on his back and started to walk to the master bedroom.

He slowly opened the door to find, no one there.
-

"Am I alive?"

Hoseok groaned as Jimin asked the same question he answered five minutes ago. "Yes Jimin, for the last time you're living!"

"Then why is everything white?"

"Because this is a hospital."

"Why is there a beautiful angel in front of me?"

Hoseok looked around the room, no one was there besides him and Jimin. Was this boy hallucinating?

"Who are talking about?"

"You, silly!" Jimin pointed his finger at Hoseok and giggled. Hoseok rolled his eyes, blush evident on his face. "Stop being cheesy."

"But you're my boyfriend~"

"But you're alive."

"But I said if I die. And I'm not dead." Hoseok widened his eyes as he came to the realization.

He's Jimin's boyfriend.

Jimin laughed at Hoseok's reaction. "So where are you gonna take me out first."

"McDonald's."
-

"The shooter at the party is still unknown. The police are still investigating the crime scene-" Taehyung sighed and turned off the TV. That's all he'd been hearing from every channel on the TV, it was getting annoying.

He was about to get up from the couch until he heard a loud knocking on the front door. He quickly ran to it opening the door to be greeted by a dismantled Yoongi. "Grandpa-"

"Don't call me that." Yoongi said, pushing pass the confused boy. Taehyung looked at the man, wondering what happened during the time he was missing.

He waited by the door as he heard zippers and ruffling of clothes. Yoongi was leaving.

He limped down the stairs, rushing out the door and ignoring the younger's goodbye.Taehyung simply watched the car pull out the driveway and speed down the road.

"Who was that?" Taehyung turned around to Jungkook. "Grandpa Yoongi...he just packed up and, and left." Jungkook hummed and took Taehyung's hands in his.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?" Taehyung nodded and he went upstairs to get dressed.
-

"You seriously bought me McDonald's!" Hoseok chuckled at Jimin's reaction as he carried the fast food bags. "What did you expect me to bring?"

"I don't know- Chinese food!" Jimin exclaimed, throwing his arms up.

Hoseok shook his head and placed the bag on the table next to him. "Well, you're boyfriend got you McDonald's."

"You're lucky I like you." Jimin mumbled with crossed arms.

The two shared french fries and chicken nuggets. They had random conversations and learned a lot about each other.

"So, did they tell you when I can get out?" Hoseok thought for awhile about his conversation with the doctor.

"I think he said in 2 or three days. After that you just need to come for a weekly check up."

"A weekly check up?"

"Yeah, so he can make sure you're leg is healing correctly."

"Oh ok."

Hoseok's face contorted with concern and confusion as he watched Jimin's smile fade. "What's wrong?" Jimin avoided eye contact with him, looking down at the cover. "I-it's nothing."

Hoseok laced their fingers together, bringing his face closer to his. "C'mon you can tell me."

"I-I uh.."

Hoseok brought the younger into a warm hug. "You can trust me."

"It's just that...I don't like check ups. Or doctors in general." Jimin scrunched up Hoseok's shirt in his small hands.

"B-because a-at a check up my doctor- he-he molested me." Jimin started to sob into Hoseok's as he remembered the terrible event.

Hoseok rubbed his back to comfort him. "It's okay. You don't have to be afraid. I'll be here."

"T-thank y-" Jimin was cut off by a soft peck on the lips.

Hoseok wiped the tears off Jimin's face, smiling when they were all gone. "Now smile. You look better smiling."

Jimin grinned and pulled Hoseok into a hug again.

"You're so boyfriend material." He whispered.

Hoseok chuckled and shrugged, "I guess so."
-

I should really be focusing on vkook but-

JIHOOOOOOOOPE

Btw I just published a new book called black sand pls read it

I hope you guys are studying and doing well in life.

PEACE ✌