Found Out

Jungkook sighed as he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" He answered annoyed. "You fucking fag." His father spat, Jungkook could feel the hatred through his phone. "W-what do you mean? I'm with Y/N." He stuttered out.

"Then who were you making out with in the field?" Jungkook froze, shit.

"How did you know?" Jungkook instantly regretted what came out of his mouth. "You don't need to know that. You fag." Jungkook looked at his phone after his father hung up.

"Oh my god, Taehyung." The only thing running through Jungkook's mind was about what was gonna happen to his love. He got off of the swing and ran to Taehyung's house.

Once he got there he pounded on the door, desperate for someone to answer. A tall man answered, looking at him annoyed. "Are you trying to break my door or something?"

Jungkook shook his head, "N-no, I-I just really need to see Taehyung." The man nodded and let Jungkook in. He immediately ran upstairs to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung jumped when his room door slammed opened. "Oh Jungkook." He then noticed the frightened expression on his boyfriend's face. "What's wrong?"

Jungkook ran to him and tackled him on his bed in a hug. Taehyung looked at him confused, but he still hugged Jungkook back. He could feel Jungkook shaking in his arms, making him scared.

"M-my dad h-he knows about us." Jungkook said while trying to hold back tears. Taehyung tilted his head in more confusion, "What do you mean? I thought he already knew about us."

"H-he's gonna hurt you Tae." Jungkook's words came out shaky. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "Why is he gonna hurt me? Did I do something?"

"He doesn't want me with you." Jungkook's voice was down to a whisper at this point. His fear was hard to contain, the terrible things that could happen were rushing through his head.

"It'll be ok Kookie." Taehyung said stroking  Jungkook's hair. He saw how scared the younger was and was a bit scared himself. But that wouldn't stop Taehyung from loving Jungkook, nothing could.

"I-I'm g-gonna protect you. O-ok?" Taehyung nodded with a small smile. "Ok Kookie, just don't worry too much." Jungkook nodded and leaned his head on Taehyung's chest.

"What's the worst that could happen anyway." Taehyung whispered before he fell asleep along with Jungkook.
-

Ok so if you saw another version of this, that was a mistake. I accidentally touched the publish button. So I was like nuuuuuu!

Anyways as you know books have endings and this book is slowly and sadly coming to it's end. So expect the last few chapters.

 So expect the last few chapters

PEACE ✌