Fun...

This is just gonna be somewhat of a filler chapter so it might be a bit boring...
-

Taehyung opened his locker and put his books in. He slammed door shut out of pure excitement.

Today he,Jungkook and Hoseok were going to the fair. He really wanted Jungkook and Hoseok to get along well, he thought they would be great friends.

Also his teachers didn't give him homework.

He happily skipped down the halls to meet Hoseok at the library. Once he got there he saw Hoseok waving his hands in the air excitedly.

Taehyung ran towards him and sat down. "Are you excited to go to the fair!?" He practically squealed. Hoseok nodded smiling brightly, "It's gonna be so fun!" Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked looking around the library. "He said he had to go get something from somewhere, I think he went to his parents house.." Taehyung answered trying to remember what Jungkook had said during lunch.

"Oh okay." Hoseok replied.

20 minutes later

"Uuuugh where is he!?" Hoseok groaned. He and Tae had been talking for what felt like hours. Not that he was bored of it, but there was nothing else to talk about.

As if on cue Jungkook rushed into the library with a jingling pair of keys dangling from his fingers. He spotted the two and jogged over to them. "So sorry I took a long time, just some traffic. (Mhm ok Jungkook)"

"It's okay." Hoseok said giving him a bright smile. Jungkook smiled back, Hoseok didn't seem that bad.

"Guess what?" Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Jungkook in curiosity. "What?" They both asked.

"I..." Jungkook held up the keys he was holding "got ,my mom's car. So no walking today!" They both cheered quietly. "So you guys ready to go?" The nodded and they went to the parking lot.

Taehyung was in the front with Jungkook while Hoseok was in the back. The ride was silent until Jungkook turned on the radio Big Bang started to play.

BOOM SHAKALAKA
BOOM SHAKALAKA
-

They got to the fair and it was filled with people. They all seemed to be having fun.

Taehyung jumped out of the car and ran to the ticket booth in excitement. Hoseok followed after, Jungkook walked towards the ticket booth.

"Can I get three tickets please?" Taehyung and Hoseok looked at him in surprise.

"What? Aren't the both of you broke anyway?"

Taehyung nodded "Yep."

"Mhm." Hoseok nodded along.

Jungkook payed for the tickets and they made their way into the fair.

"What should we go on first?" Tae asked jumping around while looking at all the rides and food stalls. "We should go on that thing." Jungkook said pointing to the Sky Drop. Taehyung nodded and they started walking.

Hoseok stayed put.

I'm gonna die today....

I'm not gonna live to see the light...

Why....

I wanna go home..

Why is it so high up?!

"Hoseok hyung! Come on!" Jungkook called.

Hoseok gulped and followed them to the terrifying Sky Drop.
-

"Hoseok hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he saw Hoseok walk off of the ride with a scared expression. "I think he doesn't like roller coasters Tae." Jungkook said observing the boy's long face.

"You got that right." Hoseok huffed before walking to a cotton candy stand. Taehyung ran to catch up with him.

"Kookie, can you buy us cotton candy pleeeease~" Taehyung asks pouting. Hoseok just looked at him with pleading eyes that said 'please give me cotton candy....'

"Sure."

They all got cotton candy and continued to walk through the fair.
-

It was about 10:30 at night and everyone was leaving the fair, staff were cleaning up.

The three boys left the gates with smiles on their faces. Taehyung was jumping everywhere with Hoseok from all the sugar they ate. Jungkook laughed as they ran around the parking lot like chilldren.

"You guys, the car is right there" He pointed to the car. "Oh..." Taehyung said looking at the car. "Let's gooooo~" Hoseok yelled pointing to the car and running towards it at full speed.

"Wait don't!-" before Jungkook could finish there was a loud thud and Hoseok was on the ground.

"Aish Hoseok-ah, be more careful." Jungkook warned as he helped him up.

They finally got in the car and Jungkook took them home.
-

Jungkook's pulled the car up to his parents house. He somewhat scared as he got out of the car. He walked up to the door and knocked.

I should've texted mom before I came here, dammit.

The door swung open and an angry man in his forty's glared at Jungkook.

"Um, hi...dad." Jungkook looked down, trying to avoid the man's hateful glare.

"Why are you here?" The man spat.

"I-I just came give mom her car."

"She's not your mother, you faggot. And I'm definitely not not your father." The man spat once more.

Jungkook sighed and looked up at his father. "She is my mom, but I'm fine with not having you as a dad."

Slap!

"Go give her the fucking keys and leave you little shit." Jungkook nodded and walked passed his father holding his stinging cheek.

He walked up the stairs and down the hallway, he walked pass his old room. He stopped walking and sighed, "Why did things turn out like this?" He asked himself. He shook his head and walked to his parents room.

He knocked on the door lightly. "Come in." He walked in.

"Oh, hi Jungkook." His mother smiled. "H-hi mom, I came over to give you your keys." Jungkook held out the car keys to his mother his head down.

"Jungkook-ah what's wrong?" His mother asked concerned. Jungkook quickly shook his head and put the keys in her hand.

"I have to go, love you mom." Jungkook said quickly before walking out of the room.

"Jungkook wait!"
-

Moohahaa cliffhanger lol.

For some reason it took me a long time for me to write this boring chapter...

I was busy on Saturday though, I had to go to some event and then me my friend went to my house to go swimming, it was fun.

I hope you guys had a great weekend!❤

PEACE