Make Ups & a New Kid

After that Saturday at the café Taehyung didn't know how to feel. He was so confused. Should I apologize to him? Why should I apologize to him!? What did I do wrong? But I feel so guilty for some reason. Gah! Taehyung sighed and opened his locker quickly snatching his books for his first class.

As he walked down the halls he heard people whispering. Of course he ignored it because he didn't care at this point, being embarrassed was the least of his worries. He wanted to see if Jungkook was ok.

He entered the classroom and saw Jungkook sitting by the window where he usually sits. Taehyung walked over to the seat next to him and sat down at the desk putting his books down. As they waited for the teacher there was a awkward tension between the two, they both didn't know what to say to each other. Before Taehyung could say anything the teacher walked in, "Today we have a new student, his name is Park Jimin."

Taehyung looked at the boy in shock as he entered the classroom to introduce himself. You must be kidding me! "Hi everyone, I'm Jimin, I hope I can be great friends with you all!" "You can sit by Taehyung over there." The teacher said pointing to a desk near Taehyung. Jimin smiled and walked to the desk and sat down. The teacher started to teach the lesson.

Taehyung gasped and looked up from his notebook as he felt a hand grip his thigh. "Hi cutie. We meet again. "C-can you stop. I'm trying to do my work." Jimin only gripped his thigh tighter. "Stop Jimin." Taehyung warned trying to concentrate on the lesson. "Why should I, hm?" Jimin whispered, now moving his hand up and down Taehyung's thigh. "Because you're distracting me!" Taehyung pushed Jimin's hand away.
-
The bell rang and everyone packed up and started to leave for their next class. Taehyung left the classroom as quick as he could. He was walking to his next class until a teacher called him, "Taehyung come here." Taehyung walked to the teachers classroom. When he entered the classroom he saw Jimin, "I saw what the both of you were doing in my class." Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Both of you have detention. Understood?" The teacher said sternly. The both nodded and were excused.

Taehyung stormed off to his next class. Gah! Now I have detention!? He sat in his desk. Jimin walked into the classroom as well sitting next to Tae, "I guess we have the same classes." Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes, he never felt so annoyed in his life. "This is harassment, I will tell the teacher." He warned. Jimin smirked, "Oh really? So if I do this." Jimin got close to Taehyung's face, "That's harassment?" Taehyung nodded backing away from him.
-
Lunch time

Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook. "Hi...." Taehyung looked down at his food. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened Saturday." Taehyung looked up from his food. "But you didn't so anything." "I know. It's just......I should've done something when Jimin kissed you." Jungkook replied looking at Taehyung. "Oh, well it was really Jimin's fault. But I forgive you." Taehyung smiled.

"So do you want to come over to my place to do homework?" Jungkook asked. "Sorry Kookie, I got detention." Jungkook looked surprised, "Why?" "It was that stupid Jimin. He kept on touching me during class." Jungkook jumped up from the table. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "To find Jimin!" Jungkook said before storming out of the cafeteria. I wonder why he wants to find Jimin.
-
"You!" Jimin turned his head to see a mad Jungkook storming towards him. "Oh hey Kookie." He said smiling. Jungkook slapped him, "How dare you touch him!" Jimin smirked holding his cheek. "Oh, are you his boyfriend? Last time I checked you stormed off when I gave him a real kiss." He teased. Jungkook was speechless, "What's going on here?" A teacher interrupted them.

"Sir I was just minding my own business and he came towards me and slapped me." Jimin answered acting like he was being attacked for no hood reason. The teacher nodded and looked at Jungkook, "You sir have detention." The teacher wrote him a detention slip and gave it to him. Jimin smirked and walked away leaving Jungkook in the silent hallway. That fool.
-

Taehyung walked to the math classroom holding his detention slip and looking at it. He sighed and opened the door to the classroom, he walked over to the desk by the window and sat down. A few minutes later and few more people came in giving the teacher their detention slips. Of course, Jimin sat next to him, "Hey, why so down cutie?" Jimin asked placing his hand on Taehyung's thigh. "Nothing, just leave me alone and maybe I'll be happier!" He said taking Jimin's hand of his thigh.

Taehyung saw someone else walk into the classroom, Jungkook. He sat in front of Tae, and looked back at Jimin.
-
Taehyung walked home by himself. He was at the door taking out his keys, "So this is where you live." Taehyung jumped hearing the voice behind him. He turned around and saw the one and only Jimin, "Why the heck were you following me!?" Jimin chuckled. "Stop messing with me!" Taehyung yelled before opening his door and entering his house. Jimin left making sure to remember Taehyung's address.
-
"Such a creep!" Taehyung mumbled walking upstairs to his room. He plopped on his bed and pulled out his phone to text Jungkook.

Tae: Jimin's creepy

Kookie: how?😕

Tae: He followed me to my house!

Kookie: wow, he is creepy

Tae: Why did you get detention?

Kookie: ....

Tae: What did you do?😑

Kookie: I slapped Jimin....

Tae: Why did you slap him!?.

Kookie: because he touched you....

Tae: oh....

Tae: well my sister's calling me ttyl

Kookie: okay

Taehyung had lied, he really didn't know what to say when Jungkook was being protective over him. Isn't that what boyfriends do? Is Kookie my boyfriend!? Taehyung shook his head and looked around his silent room.

Taehyung looked at his clock, it was already 5:45. He had finished his homework and he didn't really want to play video games. He picked up his phone again and looked through his contacts. He started to text his dad.

TaeTae: hi

Appa: hey Tae

Taetae: I'm bored

Appa: me too

TaeTae: so how's your trip going

Appa: good, we went to a lot of nice places

Appa: I wish you were here

TaeTae: well maybe we can go to the nice places together some day😄

Appa: you're right

Appa: What have you been doing since I was gone

Before Taehyung could answer there was a yell from downstairs. "Kim Taehyung! Come down right now!" Taehyung dashed downstairs, "Yes noona?" Irene looked mad. "Tell me why your school messaged me saying you got detention?" Taehyung gulped and looked around, "Um ,I-it wasn't my fault!"

"Then who's fault was it?" Taehyung sighed, "Jimin kept on touching me during class I-I told him to leave me alone and he wouldn't." Irene's eyes widened. "He touched you?" Taehyung silently nodded. "Ok then you can go. Me and this school are definitely gonna have some problems. And make sure to get ready for bed." Taehyung smiled and nodded before ,making his way upstairs.
-------
Hope you you guys liked this chapter!

Again thank you guys for the reads and votes I really appreciate it all.

PEACE