I open my eyes and the sun shines through Luke's windows. I roll over and Luke is laying there sleeping. I giggle and his arms tighten around me. His lips curl into a smile and he pulls himself on top of me. "Morning," I laugh. "Hello," he smiles opening his eyes. His blue eyes crinkle as he smiles and I lean up and kiss him lightly. "Breakfast!" Liz yells. Luke groans and sticks his head in my neck. "Come on," I say pushing him off me. I pull on one of his shirts and walk out to the kitchen. "How'd you sleep?" Liz asks me. "Really well," I smile. "That's great!" she smiles, "sadly again Ben and Jack aren't here!" "Dang," I frown. I never got to see his brothers. They were always busy doing things. Luke follows out in sweat pants and sits next to me at the table. "Here's some fruit and toast, I have to go do some things today. But the car is here and you guys can do whatever," Liz smiles and leaves the house. "Whatever we want hm?" Luke says winking at me. I laugh and we both sit there eating and laughing. There's a knock on the door and Luke goes to open in. Calum and Michael walk in and see me. "Oh," they both say. "Hi?" I laugh. "We came over for a guy day," Cal says. "You guys can have your guy day, I'm not going to girl it up," I laugh. "I guess," Mike says. "Unless you want to paint each other's nails and talk about our sex lives," I smirk. Luke laughs and Calum rolls his eyes. "We just want to play Fifa," Mikey says. "Then play fifa," I laugh. I take our dishes and put them in the sink and wash them. The guys go into Luke's room and I hear them talking. "Why haven't you had sex with her yet?" Calum asks. "She doesn't want to yet, I'm not going to make her," Luke says. "I bet she wants to, she just doesn't want to miss you inside her," Michael says. I laugh a little and Cal laughs, "man I would have hit that ass already. Kennedy is fit." "She is, I know. That's why she's mine," Luke says. I smile at Luke's defensiveness and walk into Luke's room. Michael and Calum look at me with big eyes as I sit down on Luke's lap on his bed. "What?" I ask innocently. "Nothing," they say holding their hands up. Theres a knock on the door and I get up and answer it. Ashton stands there smiling, "hey Ken!" "Come on in," I laugh. "Lets go to the beach," Ashton says. Michael groans and we all beg him. "For fucks sake fine," Mikey says. We all cheer and I change into my bikini and pull over shorts and a tank top. The guys all change and we plan to meet up at the beach. "I'm excited," I smile as Luke changes. "You haven't been to the beach in a while huh?" He asks. I shake my head and he laughs, "get pumped." We get into the car and drive down the beach where the guys are already in the water. Luke and I lay out our towels and he takes off his shirt and I pull my shorts and top off. "Sunscreen?" I ask Luke. He has me turn around and he rubs it into my back and I put it on my face and body. I rub it onto Luke's back and we both run into the water. "Shit!" I hiss at the cold. Luke laughs and picks me up. "I swear to god Luke if you throw me-" but I'm already cut off by the water covering me. "Lucas!" I scream. He stands there laughing and I jump on his back and push him under. The guys all laugh and we end up having a chicken fight. Me against Calum. I push Calum down and he comes up sputtering. "What bitch," I laugh. He laughs and I decide to lay out and tan for a little. Michael comes and sits underneath the umbrella in a huff. "Afraid of a little sunlight?" I tease. Michael sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh and lay back down. "Kennedy," Ashton calls. I sit up and look at the guys out in the ocean. "Luke has a boner," Ashton screams. "Oh fuck off!" Luke yells at him. I laugh and Luke's cheeks are burning. "Come help him out!" Cal yells giving the air a handjob. I laugh and get up and walk back into the water. Luke is standing in the water with his hands over his face. "Come on," I laugh pulling his hands away. He peeks out at me and I can't help but laugh, "why do you have a boner?" "Because.." he starts. "Because you're fucking hot," Calum says. "Piss off Cal!" Luke says. Cal and Ashton walk back to the water. "Oh," I laugh, "I didn't think I could ever do that." "Of course you can babe," Luke smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He pulls me against him and I feel his erection. I burst into laughter and Luke blushes and turns away. "Oh babe!" I say standing between him and the water. "It's a big compliment," I giggle. "I'm embarrassed," Luke says. "Don't be," I smile kissing him. "You're not helping," he says between kisses. "Oh, um i don't know how to help," I laugh. "Sex," Luke jokes. I laugh and he kisses me again. "Oh shit," I say looking at the huge wave behind him. He grabs me and jumps before it crashes into the two of us. We go right over the top of it and Luke wraps my legs around him. "Luke," I laugh. "I have a fucking boner what am I supposed to do," he laughs. "I don't know.. jack off or something?" I laugh. "But you're here," he groans. "So I'll leave and you can jack off," I say going to put my legs down. "No," Luke say grabbing my leg, "the guys will know." "I can.. um.." I giggle. "Would you really?" Luke asks. "I don't see why not," I laugh. Luke turns so my back is to the boys and we're both mostly under the water. "Shit Ken," he laughs. I giggle and kiss him and slide my hand down his shorts.