The Party Disaster

Start from the beginning

She waited for the others to exit the vehicle, and jumped when she felt someone lace their hand with her own. Turning quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when she was met with a smiling Bebe. 

"I won't let you be alone, Tiny." 

Ally was immensely grateful for the other girl. Out of all her cousin's friends, the blonde girl had been the most welcoming. She opened up to her so quickly, that it had felt like they had been friends for years instead of a few days. 

The group of friends made their way into the loud house, it was packed. The song "Shots" by LMFAO started blasting through the large speakers in the front of the living room.

People still listen to this song? Ally thought to herself as she was lead by the hand through the house. 

They weaved through the large crowd of teens and towards the table covered in bottles upon bottles of different alcoholic beverages. 

A guy with scruffy brown hair came and whispered something in Lauren's ear and she nodded at him whispering something back. She tapped Ally on the shoulder.

"We're gonna go... Talk to some people out back. You can have ONE drink. ONE. I mean it Ally. Be safe. W'ell be back in a little while." And with that Lauren and Ty were gone. Zayn had disappeared the second they walked in. He wasn't much of a talker. 

That left Ally with Bebe.

"One drink huh? I can work with that." Bebe stated before she started pouring a whole variety of different drinks into a single cup. Once it was filled the bring she thrusted it into the Latina's hand, before making herself one. "There's your 'one drink'. Bottoms up."

Ally took the biggest gulp of the mixture that she could, it burned the back of her throat and tasted less than great. She cringed but kept drinking it. She turned to look out on the makeshift dance floor and almost choked on her drink. 

There, in the middle of the mass of sweaty bodies, was Normani. She had on a black dress that hugged her body beautifully. Her curves were on full display and the triangle slit in the middle of her dress showed off her stomach, her belly button ring sparkling brightly. She was seriously so sexy and perfect, and Ally could only stand and stare. 

The girl was swaying her hips seductively to the beat of the song, slowing them down as the third verse started.

Patrones on the rocks and I'm ready for some shots

The women come around everytime I'm pourin' shots

Their panties hit the ground everytime I give em shots

So cups in the air, everybody let's take shots

"Someone catch your eye?"

Ally quickly diverted her gaze and looked back at her blonde friend

"No." she lied. "Just soaking in the scene."

Bebe looked at her knowingly. "Yeah ok." She took a sip of her own drink.

"C'mon drink up!" She urged the smaller girl. "I wanna get this show on the road!"

With a last glance at the girl on the dance floor, Ally put the cup to her lips and tipped her head back, downing the entire thing.

Let the fun begin.

///////////////

Ally's drink kicked in faster than expected, and she soon found herself on the dance floor, grinding against Bebe to a song she was too drunk to identify.