chapter 36: feeling sick at a witch's house

Emelia's P.O.V.

oh my gosh. he did it. he finally did it. I had goosebumps on my skin, it was like electricity connecting, but he didn't just kiss me, he said 'i love you', the three words that I knew he meant. we pulled away from each other and had a quiet moment until he spoke.

Gerard:"so...."

Emelia: "so..."

Gerard:"let's go to dinner, my treat."

Emelia:"but people think I'm...you know...dead..."

Gerard: *laughs*"come on, I know someone that can fix that problem, let's just say she's a...wizard......ok she's really a witch but for me it sounds creepy so I call her a wizard."

wait a minute? did he just say wizard/witch? I hate those...they always pull an unexpected spell and then you try to fix it back but you can't. I give him a worried kind of look until he giggles.

Gerard: "don't worry it's safe, and if she gets the spell wrong she could change it, trust me on this."

emelia:"fine...but she won't report me right?"

Gerard:"of course not, she's seen dead become alive before, they visit her for the same reason."

emelia:"well okay..." I'm so scared and nervous what if he's wrong, what if everything goes bad, even tho he says it's ok it all seems too good to be true but idk ive always felt like this with these things or creatures our whatever they are, I'm probably wrong about all this, maybe it will go well......ok I take it back it still sounds creepy.

Gerard: "it's gonna be ok, don't worry, ill always be by your side."

I stayed quiet and gave him a light smile, he gave me a black puffy short dress with pink on the bottom then some black flats with a bow on them, I look cute but I don't know why I'm dressed fancy I mean where just gonna go visit the 'wizard' so why dress fancy? oh right...forgot about dinner...as I put everything on he gave me a black sweater with a hoodie and some pitch black sunglasses, as we headed out the door I had the hoodie and the glasses on so that no one would recognize me so I was also looking down so no one would be 'suspicious' I guess.

we got into his car and started driving thro the woods, I was feeling sick I felt my whole body hot and I felt sweaty even tho I wasnt sweaty, I felt really dizzy that I started seeing everything really blurry.

Gerard:"you ok?" he asks me while he puts his hand on my arm

emelia:"yea I'm just- I'm just a little dizzy that's all..." I wasnt fine I felt like exploding when i really wasn't.

Gerard:"are you sure you look...hot..." Oh gosh, that just made me even more nervous I know what he meant but it sounds like the other way around.

Gerard:"you know what I mean *laughs*"

emelia:"y-yea of course."

Gerard:"are you sure your ok babe?"

emelia:"yea."

we arrived at a purple house surrounded with white flowers, it all looked beautiful. he steps on her welcome Matt and then knocks. the door opens and it was a young lady with short black hair with purple high lights,she really loves purple, but I mean who wouldn't, is a beautiful color, I'd say she was in her early 30s.

lady: "hi Gerard! nice to see you again! oh look you brought a friend! aww how cute! what's your name sweetie?"

Emelia:" um...emelia."

lady:"aww what a beautiful name! my name is cecelia but you can call me cece. it's very nice to meet you Emelia, Gerard had told me a lot about you!"

emelia:"nice to meet you too and really?" hearing that made my heart pump. what's wrong with me? I still feel a bit dizzy but I was able to stand.

Cece:"Oh yea! 24/7 *laughs*" wow...he must really like me...i turned to look at him but he was looking down smiling and blushing of embarassement.

cece:"come in, come in, don't be shy, can I get you guys anything?"

Gerard:"maybe just water.."

emelia:"same here...um cece? where's your bathroom?"

cece:"ok 2 waters coming up and it's down the hall sweetie."

sweetie? since when did I become her sweetie?

I thanked her and went inside the bathroom. I turned the knob on the sink and washed my face, I took a look in the mirror and I felt like throwing up, I kept my mouth open because I felt some thing come up, as I was still looking in the mirror I saw fingers in the back of my throat, getting closer and closer and then saw a hand coming out of mouth, i started to panick while my body was getting sweaty, I heard someone knock on the door and the hands disappeared.

Gerard:"Em are you ok?"

I was panicking but I tried to stay calm, I didn't want to worry him.

Emelia:"yea I'm fine..."

Gerard:"can I come in?"

I opened the door and he looked really worried that he came in hugging me.

Gerard:"gosh I was so worried"

emelia: "why?"

Gerard:"we heard you scream, you were screaming as if someone was hurting you or if you were in pain or something."

I saw cece in the bathroom doorway looking worried as well...why would they be I mean I wasn't even screaming....or...was I?