chapter 29 : too good to be true

Gerard's P.O.V.

I froze in shock, how does Claudia know about Carrie?

Gerard: "h-how do you know about Carrie?"

Claudia: "well em...she uh...she wrote everything in her diary and she told stuff to me and Shaun but we wouldn't believe her until...I saw her for myself, I actually spoke to her once, she's cool, the only reason she smiled thro the window was because she was jealous of your guys chemistry. the last day I saw her was like 3 nights ago.she's really nice, during the day she's normal but at night she's something else but she's still nice. the only reason she's nice was because she found a portion to make her nice that way she wouldn't hurt anyone...well at least that's what she told me."

Gerard:"Oh...so why did she stop hanging out with Em?"

Claudia: "she didn't want to hurt her, she wanted her safe. oh and btw if you ever met Carrie soon, don't.piss.her.off! she can be dangerous whenever she wants too..."

Gerard: "...good to know...

...

...

so are you really calling Carrie?"

Claudia: "yup."

*on phone with speaker on*

Claudia: "hey Carrie um I was wondering if you can do me a favor."

Carrie: "hi.Claudia.yes.I.can.do.you.a.favor.what.do.you.want?"

once Carrie replied, she sounded creepy but I mean come on, why Wouldn't she, she has a friendly ghost inside of her.

Claudia:"I need you to murder lindsey ballato."

Carrie: " no.can.do.i.don't.murder.people.I.bring.them.back."

when Carrie said she can only bring them back I start paying extra attention, maybe she can bring em back, but who knows, everything comes with a price. I grabbed the phone from Claudia and began talking to Carrie.

Gerard: "what do you mean bring them back?"

Carrie: "from.the.dead.but.only.if.they.have.less.than.a.month.

dead"

Gerard: "can you bring my girlfriend back?"

Carrie:"how.long.has.she.been.dead?"

Gerard: "three weeks I think."

Carrie: "I'll.try.but.don't.get.your.hopes.high.sometimes.it.don't work.say.what's.your.name.lover.boy?"

Gerard:"Gerard way"

Carrie:"and.the.girl?"

Gerard: *sighs* "Emelia."

*quiet moment*

Carrie:"s-she...d-died?"

Gerard: "yes...she committed suicide...it's a long story."

Carrie:"ill.do.my.best."

*hangs up the phone*

Claudia:"Gerard are you sure about this? she could get in in trouble for faking her death."

Gerard:"that's why there's magic."