chapter 34: love at first sight

Gerard's P.O.V.

Frank: "dude what makes you think she's alive? someone could've stolen her body or something."

Gerard:"no man, she's alive, it's a long story to tell I just know that she's alive we just gotta find her." I said and continued walking back and forth.

Bob:"well who knows maybe she became a zombie and ran off to eat brains *laughs*get it? *laughs* brains........never mind..."

he says as I gave him a serious face.

Ray:"dude come on this isn't funny." thank you! someone who understands!

Ray: "...she probably just woke up old and humbled off *laughs*" great.I spoke too soon.

while everyone was making 'funny' Jokes I walked away to start thinking of where she went. the only place I thought of was my house, I went straight to the house but she wasnt there so I called up Claudia.

*on phone*

Claudia: "hello?"

Gerard:"hey um Its Gerard I was just wondering if...oh...idk...if Emelia visited you...." there was a small silence until she spoke.

Claudia:"uhh-noo, why would she he-he-he....got to go bye..."

she said then hung up the phone...well that was quick...

Claudia's P.O.V

(at Claudia's room)

Claudia: "he found out...are you sure your not gonna see him??"

Emelia:"I'm sure..."

Claudia:"you know...he does love you ya know, Lindsey faked her pregnancy just so that you two would break up...he's looking for you right now...

Emelia:"I know I know, I will see him n stuff but just at the right moment..."

Claudia:*sigh* "fine...but you have to see him soon before he starts searching all over the world haha." I said then started laughing as she laughed too.

Claudia:"hey, you wanna know something funny yet interesting?Did you know that Lindsey is jealous of you?! she's like beyond jelly lol"

Emelia: *Laughs*"really? wow, I wonder how she looks like..."

Claudia:"eh she's 'alright."

I said and she giggled then my doorbell rings

Claudia:"ok stay right here ill go pay the pizza guy."

I said and headed downstairs and grabbed the money on the counter, then I opened the door.

Gerard: "where is she?" oh crap...we're busted...

Claudia: "HEY G!!!! UMMM WHERE'S WHO EXACTLY?!" I tried to say it loud that way Emelia could hear and hide somewhere.

Gerard:"ok 1. it's Emelia and 2. why are you talking so loud??"

Claudia: *fakes laugh* "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EMELIA ISN'T HERE PSSHH SILLY G!! SHE'S DEAD DUH HA-HA-HA, I'M TALKING LOUD CUZ...CUZ...CUZ UH...UH...I'M TAKING AN ACTING CLASS AND THEY TOLD ME TO SPEAK UP SO I'M PRACTISING MY LOUDNESS YEA SO SINCE I'M EXTREMELY LOUD YOU CAN LEAVE NOW HEHE BYE..." I said and tried shutting the door but he put his foot on the doorway. DANG IT GERARD.

Gerard:"I know she's here cuz your pushing me out the door and I know your lying cuz you hate acting, you told me that like 2 weeks ago." he said as he opened the door more and headed upstairs. OH NO!!!EMELIA HIDE!!

Claudia:"UHH GERARD YOU MIGHT NOT WANNA ENTER THERE MY ROOM IS SUCH A MESS!! ...MR.WAY STOP WALKING!!" I said, oh gosh.I'm getting a soar throat tomorrow. he continues walking and opens the door to my room, I closed my eyes to not see his reaction with Emelia but it was all quiet, I opened my eyes and he was inside looking around places where she could be.

Claudia:"see I told you she's not here she's dead in her grave, I think you need some rest..."

Gerard: "Oh really, so now that you know that she's not here , you happen to automatically stop shouting at me."he says as he crosses his arms and looks at me dead in the eye.

Claudia:"what I got tired of shouting...stop looking at me................................................................................................ok seriously you have starring problems, I told you she's not here." sheesh!

Gerard:"look I know your hiding her, please Claudia tell me before I go nuts and just go to heaven or hell." he says and sighs then starts getting mad.

Gerard:"Jesus Christ! tell me where she is!!!" he said, until he came closer to me to slap me

Emelia:"Gerard stop!!!!" she said as his hands were like 5 inches away from my cheek, he stopped and turned around and then he saw her.

Emelia:...."I'm here now...are you happy?!"