chapter 13: the traitor and my savoir

I can't believe we found her, she was tied up to a chair all beat up with dry blood on her face, I wasn't sure if she was knocked out or if she was...dead. I want ready to lose my best friend, I ran to her trying to untie the rope she was tied up with, "Julian, wake up! Julian! wake up!" I said with tears filling my eyes, Chris grabbed my arm and threw me to the wall, did I just say/see that, the love of my life stopped me from saving her, "Ah! what is wrong with you!?!" I yelled at him and he started laughing like if I said a joke, "she's dead!And guess what! your gonna join her!" he says, I can't believe what I heard, " what happened to you! I thought you loved me!" I said to him and he left out an evil laugh, "you thought I feel in love with you the first day I saw you! lol thats funny, now...any last words!" he said as I smacked him and tried to run away, I tried opening the door but it was locked, he grabbed my arm and smacked me to the floor, he smacked me so hard I hit my head, I felt blood dripping from my mouth and my vision was blurry, "Don't worry your gonna pay a little visit to heaven, say hello to my old friend for me." wait was he the devil or something? he holded a knife in his hand and pointed it at me, my vision was so blurry I would faint any time soon I then hear someone smack Chris in the head with a pole and watched him fall, then everything went pitch black.