I got into my car and drove home. as i parked in the garage. i saw all the lights off. did i made a mistake and turn off the lights? i thought. i grabbed my bag and keys. i beeped the car alarm and walked up the steps. i held onto the wall for support and flipped on the light switch. i gasped as i saw chocolate shaped hearts on the floor. thank goodness their still in their wrapper. i follow the chocolates toward the back patio. could henry be home?. "Henry?" i asked out loud. i walked out the back patio and smiled at the sight.

I saw tiki torches and a heart shaped table. i heard a cough and turned around. i laughed as i saw henry in a grass skirt and coconut bra. "well you make a great-don't" he said. "welcome back!!" i shouted at him. he brought me champagne and started hula dancing. i spit out my champagne and laughed at his antics. "i knew you miss me" he said. he grabbed my hand and brought me toward his chest. "do i get a welcome home kiss?" he asked me. "not dressed like that" i said. "fine" he said. he took off the grass skirt and the coconut bra. he stood nude in front of me.

"Aloha sweetie!!" he yelled as he ran toward the pool and jumped in. i laughed at his antics. "wooh!" he yelled as he come back to the surface. "come and join" he said. "haha no" i said."please" he said. "nope" i said and dranked more champagne. i heard footsteps. i spit out the champagne as he walked toward me nude." what are"-he placed his lips onto mine. i kissed back enjoying his warmth.he placed my champagne down onto the table. we attacked each other lips. i felt his drenched hands roaming my waist. he pulled me closer to him.i placed my hands on his drenched abs.

"I miss you" he breathed as he pull out the kiss. "i miss you too" I said. i pulled back in. i wrapped my arms around his neck. i kissed in deeper. i held back a moan as i tasted the sweetness of his tongue.he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. i clung onto him tighter. as i felt him nibbling on my ear. i breathed heavily. i felt his tongue move onto my neck. i felt movement i looked down and realized he was aroused. i looked and saw that we was at the edge of the pool. oh no he didn't i thought. "honey n"-i gasp as my body hit the water. i sputtered and swam up to the surface.

I glared at my drenched husband. "see it wasn't so bad" he smirked. i scoffed and splashed water on him. "isn't this fun?" he asked me. he splashed me back. i scoffed and splashed back. soon we was having a war. i laughed as we was playing. i stopped playing when i realize he was gone. "henry?" i said. i looked around the pool and he wasn't there. he"nry you better not" i called out. i hated it when henry played one of his tricks. i screamed as i felt something pull me down. i glared at henry under water and quickly swam back up. stupid chlorine. "henry!!" i screamed at him.

He laughed and pushed his hair out his eyes. my skin started getting pruny. okay that was my cue to get out. i saw 2 towels on the lawn chairs. i got out the pool and wrapped the towel around me. i groaned as i realized i still had my work clothes on. i hope i don't catch a cold. i pushed back my wet hair and dried myself off.i felt tender lips on my neck. "honey" i sighed. i turned around and looked at henry. i saw lust in his eyes. "i love you" he said. i grabbed his cheek. "i love you too" i said. i walked into the house and picked up the chocolates off the floor and threw them in the garbage.

I laughed as i saw red streamers on the staircase. i picked it up and as i walked upstairs. i followed the streamers into our bedroom. i gushed and smiled as i saw all the red teddy bears. i walked over to one. that had a heart that said push this button if you love me. i pressed the heart shaped small button. a quote was heard. i gasped as the voice was nathan. what the-"do you like it?" henry asked. i turned around and saw him holding a box in wrapping. "what's this?" i asked him. "open it" he said. i thanked him and pull the wrapping off. my mouth dropped as i saw who was on the back cover. nathan.

My heart started racing. i tried to calm down my racing heart. hoping that henry wouldn't hear it. i flipped the book over. let love be free was the title. this must been his hit seller in the u.s. everyone was talking about. "go to page 54" henry said. i turned to the page and saw a quote that had a drawn heart around it. i read it and realized it was the same quote from the bear. i closed the book and turned to henry. i wrapped my hands around him and hugged him. "thnx i love it" i said. even though i didn't want my past to come back. i tried so hard to forget and i did,but now it's coming back harder and quicker than ever.

"I'm glad you like it" he said. i pulled out the hug,but a red small mark was on his neck and looked closer. it almost looks to be a-i snapped out of it as i felt my shoulder became bare. i coughed "um honey" i whispered." hmm" he said as he kissed my bare shoulders. "i don't-i mean i don-i'm not"-"it's been a year" he sighed. i turned and saw as lust left his eyes. "i know i just want to sleep for tonight" i whispered. "okay sweetie" he said. "i'll be back in a second" i said. i grabbed my clothes and changed out my wet clothes into a huge t shirt and boxers.i towel dried my hair and put it into a messy bun.

I walked back into the room as henry closed his phone. i didn't ask anything of it. my body needed rest. i walked beside the bed and laid my head down on the pillow. i felt the bed dip. "night sweetie" i said. "night" he grumbled and turned around to sleep. i ignored the change and closed my eyes to rest.

****************************************************************

so what did you think?

completed on 4-29-14

Vanessa/Butterfly-mama<3