Chapter 41: Something is seriously wrong with me.

I knew eventually I had to go back to school but I was seriously dreading the day. I just hope I didn't miss to much for me to get held back or have to do summer school. I could not face the other students. I just know they are all going to be whispering and staring at me. That wasn't my only problem. I think something is seriously wrong with me. I was tired all the time. I couldn't stop throwing up, I have been craving really weird things that I don't even eat! I had a really bad thought in the back of my head. What if I was pregnant? The guy didn't use a condom. He didn't even care. He probably figured once he was done with me, he'd kill me but I got away. I decided to test my theory and go to the store. Still sore I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. I had to be very quiet. I did not want anyone to know where I was headed. I had to keep this a secret a long as possible. At least until I know for sure if I am pregnant or not. I grab my key so I can lock the door. Luckily the store is right down the street so I can just walk. I start walking and about ten minutes later I make it to the store.

"Hey, how are you?"

It was the store clerk. I just smiled and say hi and continue on my mission. I see a whole row of pregnancy tests. I have no idea which one to get. I pick the cheapest and head to the line. He looks at me surprised.

"For my sister. She just got married."

"Okay. I was about to say. You look awfully young."

"You are so right."

I give him the money and he sends me on my way. I walk outside and stuff the test in my bag. Just in case my parents are there waiting for me I can just say I took a walk. I arrive home and I am in the clear. No one heard me come in. I rush upstairs and head straight to the bathroom. On the test it says wait a couple of minutes after you pee on the stick. I follow the instructions and I wait three minutes. I look down and there it was the positive mark. I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I stood there with tears in my eyes not believing this was happening. Maybe I'n dreaming? I pinch myself. Nope, this is real life. What am I going to tell my parents? My best friend? My boyfriend. Oh my Gosh. Corbin. He is going to hate me! I lay down on the floor and sob. I just could not stop crying. Why is this happening to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Someone must have heard me because I hear the door bust open. There stood my mother concerned as she seen me crying.

"What is wrong sweetie?"

"I uh.." I couldn't even get the words out she seen the pregnancy test and picked me up and hugged me really tight I cried even harder.