chap|twenty-four

One Night To Go

One Night To Go

The final night of the cruise came faster then Don and Darnell thought. Since their romantic dinner, Don and Darnell have been getting closer since they stepped on the boat. Don continued to apologize for all his wrong doings and Darnell accepted them wholeheartedly.

Nobody wanted them to win more than Darnell did and she knew in order for them to move past their valleys she had to forgive and forget. In the back of her mind she knew that nobody was perfect, but if Don fucked up again it was over.

Today was their actual anniversary date. They didn't plan on doing anything extravagant. The last few days they had enjoyed just hanging out with each other in their suite watching movies and cuddling, something they hadn't done in a while.

They participated in the activities on the boat as well. Last night they went and watched the movie that was playing out on the main deck of the ship, went to the comedy and magic show, and toured the different islands the ship stopped to.

The stops included Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, and today was The Bahamas. In the morning the ship would be returning to Miami. Don sat time aside to stop by Club Champs: Miami before they went back to Atlanta just to check up on everything in person.

He was glad that he was able to get on Darnell's good side. It seemed like every time they where good, something would come up and fuck everything up and they would be low again. But this time Don decided that if he really did want to live with Darnell as his wife, that he had to do some things differently and he was willing and ready to.

He had regretted a lot of things, but one thing he was disappointed in the most was how he spoke when he found out that Darnell was pregnant. He was surprised Darnell couldn't see the signs as clear as day as he did but none the less he was happy. He was trying the longest to get Darnell pregnant and when he got what he wanted, he ruined it.

Neither Don or Darnell knew how far along she was, but Don was going to make sure that this pregnancy went smoothly for Darnell and the baby. He always dreamt of having a large family and now Darnell was pregnant with his forth child.

Yes, he and Darnell still considered Nova as their child. She didn't have a say in the position she was in and they made a promise that they would treat her no different as they treated little Don and Kaydence. She was their child and she brought even more love and happiness into their lives.

-

As Darnell came out of the bathroom Don looked on in admiration. To him she looked so beautiful in her burnt orange two piece bathing suit covered by her matching cover up.