04 | office affairs

Start from the beginning

"Oh. Okay." Waves of curiosity tease my mind and seep through until I'm studying his face, searching for a crevice in the wall he just built around himself.

"We usually spend the entire weekend together, so we'll probably be staying over until Monday. I hope you don't mind." Pale brows lower over his guarded eyes in gentle concern.

"O-of course! I'll just have to pack a bag tonight."

"We also have a pool. Might want to bring a swimsuit," he adds with a glimmer of mischief.

"Are you sure you just don't want to see me in a bikini?"

He winks. "Hell yeah, I do."

I drag my tongue over my lips before displaying a slick smile. Folding my arms, I lean on his desk, making sure he receives the perfect view of my breasts spilling from my tank top. "Are we sharing a room?"

Azure eyes flick to my breasts. His Adam's apple shifts as he swallows hard. "Obviously."

I set my food aside and prop myself up to sit on the corner of his desk. Crossing my legs invites my shorts to ride even higher on my thighs, and I shove my hands between my thighs to press my tits together. He doesn't react at first, just grabs his drink and presses his perfect lips around the straw to drag in a long sip. "Are the walls thick?"

He arches a curious brow until his eyes land on my breasts. "Rory..."

"How big is our bed?"

He leans back in his chair, trying to veil his excitement. He bites the corner of his mouth but stops almost immediately upon realizing what he's signaling. "We can't keep doing this in my office."

"I thought you liked doing this," I whisper in a sultry voice. I spread my thighs and float my hand over my pelvic area. He watches every move as if in a trance.

"I do, but I feel so irresponsible doing it when all of my customers are out there."

"That's what makes it so exciting." Sliding off the desk, I place my palms on his lap and smirk. "I know you love it just as much as I do."

Chace groans as I gently shift my hand between his legs. A hard-on greets my palm with an eager jump. The explosion of pleasure on his face is enough to get me drenched. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and unbuckle his belt, then unbutton his pants and yank down the zipper. Flames tease up my scorching inner thighs. Lust pulls at the pit of my stomach, dipping lower and lower as I watch him harden.

"You're so bad." A strained remark tainted in desire. He drives his fingers through his golden hair. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You could let me taste you," I say and get on my knees.

He grabs my face and lifts my head. "Not this time. Stand up and turn around."

I practically drool. There he is. The innocence is gone, replaced by my ravenous boyfriend. I stand up fast and turn around. Grabbing my waist, he bends me over his desk and slaps my ass. I gasp and shiver in anticipation.

"Why do you always do this to me?" he asks as he slips his fingers under the elastic of my shorts. They drop to my ankles and my underwear falls right after. Strong fingers grab and stroke my ass. I moan and arch my hips, desperate for him to go further. His fingers lower until two of them slip inside the pool of warmth between my thighs.

"Chace." I move my hips back to feel more of him.

"This is what I get for dating a nympho."

I chuckle and push my hair to the side as I slowly slide my arousal around his fingers. Nymphomaniac. That's what I've labeled myself. It's easier to describe, I think, my past and present with sex.

Instead of responding, I arch back even further, allowing his fingers to sink into me while his thumb plays with my sensitive clit. The heat becomes too much, and I peel my top off and toss it to the side. He uses his free hand to play with one of my aroused nipples while arching over me to kiss my shoulder and continue fingering me. Flames burst through me as his touch grows hungrier. My thighs begin to shake as tension builds inside me.

"Yes," I moan and throw my head back. "I need you." An orgasm hits me right as the words leave my mouth. I'm shaking in his arms, but desperate for more. He doesn't make me wait long. A glance over my shoulder shows he's already pulled his boxers down. His arousal is thick and firm, ready for me to lace myself all over it.

Chace grabs my ass with both hands and guides me back. I help him find my entrance, slick and begging for every delicious inch of him. I ease my hips back and moan when the mere tip of him eases inside.

"Fuck," I pant. "Chace." My brows crowd my forehead and I bite my lower lip.

A quick thrust forward and he's sinking every hard inch of himself inside me while moaning in my ear. Just like that, we're fucking. I begin moving my ass back, smacking against his thighs with a feverish drive. Moans leave my throat at uncontrollable volumes as he digs his fingers into my skin.

Leaning forward, he pants in my ear, "T-this is the last time."

"O-okay," I pant.

Every time.

Are you guys ready?? 🙊

-rae