Coming up with titles for art books is hard (pt. 2)

Hey guys! So I have a few more drawings for you, but I'd like to make an announcement for October first. I'm going to try to do some goretober art, so look forward to that!

Now without further to do, here's the first drawing!

Yeah this one is a little disproportionate (the left eye (ew)) but other than that I don't think it's too terrible

Yeah this one is a little disproportionate (the left eye (ew)) but other than that I don't think it's too terrible. But up next we have a little story doodle thing.

Yeah so btw Miles really likes Shae but refuses to tell her, and Shae kinda likes him back, but neither of them know the other's feelings

Yeah so btw Miles really likes Shae but refuses to tell her, and Shae kinda likes him back, but neither of them know the other's feelings. So yeah. Such cuties.

Oh yeah and if you can't read my sloppy handwriting, it goes like this:

Shae: wow! Your vision must be terrible! But how do I look?
Miles: I don't know. I can't see you, or anything for that matter.

Oh yeah, she's trying on his glasses, if you couldn't tell.

Anyways that's all the art for today, but small story time! So yesterday, my friend suggested that I watch Stranger Things. So I watched the first episode this morning, and it's pretty good. I'll definitely watch more. :D Oh and also, when my brother was gone at work, I took his ukulele and wrote a song. So I'm thinking of perfecting it, then recording myself and posting it on YouTube sometime. Idk I like the song, but saying out loud that I want to post it on YouTube is making me cringe. And the chords are super simple and easy and it's terrible. But I mean, hey, it's literally the first time I've ever played a ukulele. Or any string instrument except the piano for that matter. So I like it, but it's probs super cringy and I just don't know it.

Well, I have nothing else to say, so toodles, my Absoladoodles!