Pen gothic thing

Heya! So I'm kinda getting into pen drawing, where you don't use pencil and you just use pen, and I really like it, so I drew a picture and I kinda messed up on a few parts, but I'm sort of proud of it. Only a little though. I messed up really bad on the face but whatever. Anyways here you go.

I'm really proud of the dress, but everything else looks weird

I'm really proud of the dress, but everything else looks weird. Yeah so enjoy that.

So hey wanna have a story time? So I have a friend who lives an hour away from me so I hardly ever get to see him (and my parents don't trust the male species to be within a five foot radius of me unless it's my brother or father T_T)(that was just slightly sarcastic) but today I went to his band competition thing (ugh it was awesome. If he ever reads this (which is never gonna happen) you did amazing.) His band's performance was so beautiful. I got proud mum feels. Anyways we hung out after that so that was nice. And then when I got home I went and opened a bottle of lotion and rubbed it all over my hands and arms, then I discovered that it wasn't lotion; it was hand soap. So that was... fantastic. Also I was supposed to babysit my neighbors cat but I forgot to, so the guilt was eating me, then when the neighbors got home they paid me and I wanted to cry because they gave me money for lying to them and probably starving their cat. The guilt is burying me alive. Well anyways that's all for today, so toodles, my Absoladoodles!

Also thank you for so many reads. It means a lot :) and I'm still open for suggestions, so don't be afraid to give me some!