Innocuous Convict ( oneshot )

Start from the beginning

And so, they hated this child for lighting up a day that is supposed to be dark and only dark.

So they called this child a devil who had no heart, no feelings. They deprived this child of what they thought this child lacked. Love. It was just a simple, little thing, but it affected this child's life very much.

The impact was powerful enough to drive this child into a stasis, searching in the world of the unconscious what they had to do to be acknowledged as a human once again.

As soon as this child found the answer, this child started to morph itself into a different being which had everything an average human would have, would feel, would say, would hear, everything.

And as the clock ticked life away, it learned how to be someone.

It learned how to be happy, sad, mad, and learned how to express emotions in the times most appropriate.

It learned of things bad and good, evil and wonderful. It lived among the humans and blended in very perfectly, as if it was one of them.

But still, it caused misfortune.

Wherever it went, awful luck followed.

The first blizzard happened when it was six.

Feeling envy was very normal for six-year-olds, it had concluded.

So it used its power to push someone down the staircase of achievements in order to get to the top.

Blood was splattered on the floor.

And the blood that coursed through its veins and that of which was on the concrete was different, for one was the blood of a human and one was of something else.

The blood of an emotionless convict trying to be envious. This child's blood.

It passed, because humans were beings that chose to forget complexities in order to live easy lives.

Conclusion number 47 reached.

So be it.

The twelfth hurricane happened when it was eight.

Since it was still searching for what has to be, it knew it was normal for eight-year-olds to feel greedy.

So it tried to make everyone belong to itself, using the excuse that humans usually do it.

Blood had stained clothes crimson.

And the blood that coursed through its veins and that of which was on the clothes were different, for one was the blood of a human and one was of something else.

The blood of an emotionless convict trying to be greedy. This child's blood.

It passed, because humans were beings that chose to forget complexities in order to live easy lives.

Conclusion number 65 reached.

So be it.

The twenty-seventh tornado happened when it was nine.

Feeling the strings of sloth tugging at you was normal for nine-year-olds.

So, it rolled around in riches and rags, lying on its back from sunup to sundown.

Blood fell on the earth as gold cut.

And the blood that coursed through its veins and that of which were absorbed by the earth were different, for one was the blood of a human and one was of something else.

The blood of an emotionless convict trying to feel sloth. This child's blood.

It passed, because humans were beings that chose to forget complexities in order to live an easy life.