"Me neither." Chen agreed.

"I don't want EXO to end either..." Baekhyun said softly. He massaged his temples.

"Are you okay?" Su Ju asked Baekhyun. Who just pouted and faced away from him.

"Hey Sehun, are you okay? You haven't been talking for a while now." Xiumin asked. He rubbed Sehun's back. Sehun just turned away and walked out of the room.

"Sehun wasn't that close to Lay but this must remind him of the other one.." Chen sighed.

"What other one?" Su Ju asked confusedly.

The EXO members glared at Su Ju and were silent for a while.

"Alright! Let's get started with our schedules." Chen said, gathering a few of the scattered papers and passing them out.

~

"Okay, let's work on Ko Ko Bop, considering that its the main song of the album. You wouldn't know that though, would you, Su Ju." Kai sassily said.

"Oh! I've been practicing that on my own time!" Su Ju said excitedly.

"Okay, let's see you do it by yourself with no music." Kai said.

"But I haven't perfected the moves and-" Su Ju began.

"Well that's how good you need to be. Don't try boasting with us." Kai said.

"But I wasn't boasti-"

"Okay, let's start!" Kai said, cutting off Su Ju.

For the next six hours, the nine boys danced to the one song, Ko Ko Bop over and over again, having only two water breaks. By the time they were done, they were exhausted. When they finished, it was around 11.

"Okay. Voice lessons and then lunch. Su Ju, you'll be going with Chen and D.O. to have voice lessons. We'll be in the other room for our lessons." Suho said. The other six EXO members left.

"Follow us." Chen said. The three boys traveled throughout the SM building and ended up in a recording booth. Chen began to teach Su Ju how to warm up his voice. D.O. was playing around with the settings and setting up the microphones.

Soon, Suho came in to the members surprise.

"Manager Hyun wanted me to accompany you guys so that you don't mess up anything." Suho said. He said it aloud but they all knew he was talking about Su Ju.

Suho sat in the back while Su Ju stepped into the booth. Chen instructed him on his singing for a while.

"Okay, not sing from your diaphragm, not your throat. Take a deep breath and try it again." Chen said.

"Okay.." Su Ju took in a deep breath and before he could release a single note, he threw down his headphones as a shrieking noise pierced his eardrums.

"Oops, my bad." D.O. said. Suho sat in the back, laughing lightly.

"I-Its okay." Su Ju muttered.

For the next three hours, Su Ju got lost in his own world with singing, Chen tagging along. Chen shared tips with Su Ju on how to hit those high notes and Su Ju listened to Chen carefully. Before either one of them knew it, three hours were over and they had finished an hour late.

"Wait, where's Suho and D.O.? I didn't even notice that they left." Su Ju asked.

"Oh, they left around two hours ago to get food. They were hungry." Chen explained cleaning up the place.

"They can do that?" Su Ju asked.

"They're not supposed to. Let's go eat. We finished one hour late, so we only have around twenty minutes left." Chen said, laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny. You need to eat more. I'll be fine, but you are as skinny as a twig Chen." Su Ju said, showing concern.

"Awh, I'll be alright. Wanna just walk among the streets and talk? We can meet EXO back at the conference room. We have another meeting with Manager Hyun." Chen proposed.

"Sure, that sounds nice." Su Ju said.

They left the building and went onto the cold streets.

"You have a really nice voice. I was shocked that you could sing so well in English! That's a really good skill to have." Chen said.

"Thanks! But I think your singing beats my voice. You can hit such high notes, I'm really impressed." Su Ju said, laughing.

"Su Ju, you haven't even heard Xiumin's high notes." Chen laughed.

"Oh! I watched that video with the high note battle!" Su Ju exclaimed, excited.

"Wow, you sure did your research." Chen chuckled, shaking his head.

"I was so surprised when I was invited into EXO, so I crammed all of the information on you guys into my mind the first day I met you guys!"

"Ah, no wonder you were so tired. Studying nine different members is tiring."

"Even worse, I decided to study the other three-" Su Ju stopped himself from saying anything more. For the next few minutes, both of them were quiet.

"It's okay," Chen whispered. "In my heart, there are still twelve members."