23

New Years Eve 2018

It took a while for Markelle and I to be back on good terms. But Everyone has forgiven him for his mistake, even Lavar. So we're all good now.

Markelle was upstairs napping with Tiana and I was downstairs cooking when My phone started ringing and it was Lonzo.

Liyah: Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?"

Zo: Uh.. Blue. Can you answer the phone like a normal person?

Liyah: unfortunately no, I cannot. What's up.

Zo: guess what?! Ya boy is officially off the market. I'm getting married.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it trying to decide if I heard that right or not.

Liyah: wait huh?! What did you just say?

Zo: I'm getting married. Ariyah and I have only been official for a month but we've been talking since we met... It was sort of a love at first sight situation but I didn't know what I wanted. I thought it was Denise but now I see that it's Ariyah... She's it for me.

Liyah: well, I'll be damned. Congratulations Zo! You deserve love and happiness and I'm glad you finally found it.

Zo: Thanks Li... And thank you for setting me up with Ariyah.

Liyah: no problem.

I hung up and went to cook breakfast. Markelle came down just as I was finishing up. I wasn't really hungry so I only made food for Markelle. I sat his plate down in front of him and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning my Love." I said as I sat beside him.

"Good morning. You're not eating?"

"No.. I'm feeling kinda sick so I don't wanna upset my stomach even more. I'm drinking juice though."

"Oh okay."

"Markelle... I need to tell you something."

"What's up?"

"I...."

I was cut off by his phone ringing. He answered his phone instantly pissing me off.

"It's Ben."

"He can wait."

"It'll be just one second Babe..."

"Markelle.... This is important."

He took the call and Ben apparently wanted Markelle to go to the gym with him. Markelle agreed and finished his breakfast before putting his plate in the sink and going upstairs to change.

As much as I wanted to rock his jaw, I didn't. I patiently waited for him to come back down.

After 15 minutes, he came back.

"Babe, I'll be back in a few hours."

"Markelle, I need to talk to you first!"

"Bye babe! Love you!"

He walked out without listening.

"Love you too." I said to nobody in particular.. The person who I was supposed to say it to, walked out.

I decided to busy myself until he came back. I cleaned the kitchen, living room and our bed room then I woke Tiana up to be fed and changed.

We were cuddled up in Mine and Markelle's bed watching Princess and The Frog when Markelle walked in the room.

He smiled at us and came over to us.

"There is my favorite girls. What y'all watching?"

"Princess and the Frog. Go take a shower. You smell like sweat."

He laughed and then grabbed some clothes and took a shower. He didn't have a game tonight so we just planned to stay in and watch the ball drop as a family.

He came out of the bathroom and got in bed with us on the other side of Tiana. Tiana had fallen back asleep through the middle of the movie so we out her under our blanket and I got under with her.

"Baby what is it that you had to tell me earlier?"

"I'll tell you later... It's not that important anymore."

He dropped the issue and slid under the blanket and we all took a nap.

A while later I woke up to Tiana smacking my forehead. I groaned loudly.

"Come on Lil mama. Let's let mommy sleep. Daddy will take you to get ice cream."

I heard Markelle say and then he picked her up. I turned over on my side and fell back asleep.

At like maybe 9:00 pm, I woke up to Markelle shaking me softly.

"Babe, wake up. I bought you some food and I know you wanted to watch the ball drop at midnight."

I sat up and he gave me the Popeye's bag. This man is the best husband ever.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome. Tiana is alseep and she'll probably be out for the night so it's just you and me for the New Year."

"Awe.."

I ate and we spent the next 2 hours and 59 minutes watching whatever was on the channel that the ball drops.

At 11:59, the countdown started.

We watched the countdown from 60 all the way to 10 then we started to count along.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0!"

Markelle grabbed my face and kissed me, slipping his tounge in my mouth. I pulled away from his lips.

"Happy new years baby."

"Happy New Years.. I love you.

"I love you too. hey Markelle?"

"Yeah?"

"What I needed to tell you earlier is that I'm 5 weeks pregnant."

He smiled a cheeky grin. He kissed my lips and hugged me tight. 2019 holds many great things for us. Markelle and I would be having our second child in 2019. Our 2 year anniversary will be in 2019. Markelle is in his 2nd year of the NBA. Hopefully, we'll win it all.

2019 is the Fultz's year.

---------------------------------------------------------

And this concludes More than the Ball sister. My readers are great and I enjoyed writing this for you guys! You're all so amazing.

✌❤🤘