20

When I woke up from My nap, Tina and LaMelo had come back from the store and Lavar had Tiana sleeping on his chest. I got off the couch and stretched then went to the kitchen for something to drink. 

"Enjoy your nap?" Lavar asked as I came back from the kitchen and sat on the couch.

"Yeah. I don't know why I'm so tired." I said as I yawned.

"You better not be pregnant again."
LaMelo told me as he and Tina sat down where I had previously been laying.

"Little Boy... Shut up. I'm not pregnant."

"Sure about that?"

"I'm 2000% sure. Why are you asking me that?"

The doorbell rang and LaMelo got up to answer it.

"I'm just checking. We don't need anymore babies running around here." LaMelo said walking over to the door. I went to the kitchen for some juice.

"Hey Liyah!" I heard Melo yell out. I heard Tina tell him to shut the fuck up because Tiana is sleeping. But that girl could sleep through a tornado.

"What LaMelo?"

"There are some people here to see you."

I walk into the living room and saw Ariyah and Brielle...  Y'all remember Brielle right? That fake ass hoe in that I went to high school with? 

"Ariyah! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

Brielle stood there awkwardly. I stepped back from Ariyah and looked at Brielle.

We walked over to the couch and sat beside Lavar.

"Brielle...."

"Aaliyah...."

"Can I ask what you're doing here?"

"I wanted to make peace. I'm so sorry about what happened in high school. But we were friends once upon a time"

If you remember, she fucked my then boyfriend, Jaire Alexander and broke LaMelo's heart.

"Brielle, what happened in high school is in the past. That's the way, I want it to stay. But Im not really sure that we could ever be friends again."

"Aaliyah, please... I'm so sorry for hurting you like that. You were my best friend. I don't know why I threw that away and LaMelo I'm so sorry for hurting you. You didn't deserve that either. Can we be friends?"

I thought about it for a minute. We used to be close and I am the type of person who gives somebody a second chance. I'll have to watch her around my husband but... What the hell?

"Only if LaMelo forgives you."

"Oh, I'm over all of that. I have hoes now." LaMelo said as he sat on the couch and played with Tiana's nose.

"LaMelo, you do not have hoes. You barely have friends." I said and everybody laughed. He threw his sneaker at me. I turned and it hit me in the hip.

"That hurts Liyah. I have friends."

"I said barely any friends, not no friends at all."