13

*January 2018*

Things have been good for me and my little family. My mom never did come to act like an adult so I cut her out of my life and now there isn't any unnecessary drama. Markelle and I got married on my birthday, July 20, 2017. Well, we just went to the court house so that we can be married before the season and before baby comes. We'll have a big wedding later. I am now 7 months pregnant with our  baby girl. I did end up leaving UCLA and moving to Philly and I quit basketball. But, I can always go back to school and basketball really isn't important to me anymore. My life isn't about me anymore, now that I'm pregnant, I have to make sacrifices and so does Markelle.

Markelle has been really amazing this whole way through. He's always been there when he can and always checks to see if I need something before he leaves. How I got blessed with this man is beyond me.

I was currently sitting on our couch looking through a book of baby names to throw out to Markelle when he gets back from his road trip on Saturday....it was currently Friday, son just one more day until I'm back with my baby.

There was a knock at the door and I groan super loud because I don't wanna get up. Maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away. But unfortunately, someone knocked again. I go over to the door but whoever this childish ass fucker is, put their finger over the damn peephole. I only know three people who do that. I open the door and Tina, Melo, and Lavar were there. I opened the door wider and gave each of them a hug as they came in. I shut the door and went back to my spot on the couch beside Tina and Lavar and Melo sat in the chair.

"Awe what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. I know that they didn't make a special trip just to see me.

"You not happy to see us?" Lavar asked, jokingly.

"You know I am but Philly is so far from California. There has to be a reason you're here."

"You're right. The Lakers play the Sixers on Sunday but we wanted to come a little early so that you'll have some company until Markelle gets back." Tina said as I picked the baby book back up and continued to look for names.

"Have you found one yet?"

"Not yet, I've found a few that I liked but Im waiting until Markelle gets back to see what we agree on."

"I can't wait for my niece to be here. Oh, Liyah. Let me catch you up on the drama." Melo said and sat straight up in the chair.

"What happened? Tell it all!"

"First off, Gelo and Izzy are pregnant, but they don't want people to know yet. They gave me the okay to tell you though. Second... Lonzo is back with Dennis."

"You're kidding.. "

"Nope and they're getting married."