15

February 2018

My husband plays my brother tonight but I unfortunately can't be there to see him play because baby girl could make her appearance any day now.

Izzy, Denise, and I were sitting on the couch having girl talk as expecting Mothers. Even though Denise and I aren't friends, we are both gonna be mothers and her best friend turned on her when she leaked texts.

"So Denise, you never told us how far along you are." Izzy said.

"Oh, I'm 3 months." Denise said looking down at her fingers.

"Denise, is there something wrong?" I asked her. Something seems off about her.

"No, I'm fine."

"You can talk to us you know that right?" Izzy told her, taking Denise's hands in hers.

"I need to tell you guys something."

"What is it?"

"The baby isn't Lonzo's... But I don't have the heart to tell him."

I sighed before looking back at her.

"We know... We knew all along."

"Who told you?" Denise asked getting upset.

"Calm down, it's not good for the baby. LaMelo told us. He overheard your conversation with Kyle telling him that it was his baby not Lonzo's. He didn't tell Zo though."

She let out a breath of relief and sat back. Markelle comes out of our room with his gym bag, ready to leave.

"Alright babe, I'm gone. I wish that you could come out."

I got off the couch and waddled my pregnant ass over to him and walked him to the door.

"Me too. But I'll be cheering you on from the couch. Do me a favor and whoop the Lakers."

"Will do."

He kissed me and then he was gone. I shut the door and waddled back over to the couch.

"Y'all better go if y'all are gonna make the game."

"We don't mind staying here with you to watch it." Izzy said.

"Speak for yourself. I'm going to see my baby Play." Denise said.

"Well bye then Dracula. Shit. " I said, clearly irritated

"Well I certainly don't mind keeping you company. I can call Gelo to bring Food.

"Are you sure? I'd hate for you guys to miss all the live action. I'll be okay by myself until Kelle gets back, and besides, I'll probably be asleep by halftime anyway. "

"I'm positive. Now, Denise uber your way to wherever you're going and I'll call Gelo to bring snacks."

"Izzy, you're a godsend. Denise, I don't like you."

"Aaliyah, I don't like you either."

"Fine by me."

Denise left and Izzy called Gelo. About 20 minutes later Gelo showed up with Food.

"Gelo, you're a real one! Thanks for bringing us food." I said as I ate my chicken nuggets.