16

July 2018

"Babe, where did you pack Ti's bottles up already? " Markelle asked as he entered Tiana's nursery.
I was getting Ti ready to go to Markelle's mother's house for the weekend. Markelle and I desperately needed alone time. Since it's our anniversary weekend and we haven't had time since Tiana was born. 

"No. They're still in the fridge." I replied as I put on her shoes.

He walked out and I grabbed my phone and took a picture and posted it to Instagram.

Liked by markellefultz, Zo, lavar, and 954,356 others

aaliyahfultz @markellefultz our baby girl will be 5 months on the 21st 😭😭 but tell me why my child looks like a literal baby doll. I want another one 😭😭

View all 2361 comments

Zo why my niece so cute? Baby Girl got a head full of hair like yo ass. 😍

AriyahKay Best Friend! Bring baby girl down here I wanna meet her!

Aaliyahfultz @ariyahkay I definitely will! I miss you 😘

Lavar the Ball genes are strong. I told you that the day she was born.

Markellefultz @lavar there is Fultz in there too.. I can't believe we made something so perfect.

Gelo when you bringing her to California?

Aaliyahfultz @gelo soon I promise! I need to meet my nephew.

Markelle came back in the room and layed beside Tiana and covered her face in kisses as she laughed and grabbed Markelle's bottom lip with her tiny hand.

"Alright mama, you ready to go to Grandma's? " Markelle asked knowing she can't answer. Tiana clapped her hands and giggled at her daddy.

"I'm just gonna assume that's a yes." I told Markelle as we laughed at our playful child.

"Well, come on lil mama. Granny can't wait to see you."  He scooped Tiana up and I grabbed her diaper bag and the bag that Markelle packed her extra bottles in and we walked out to the car. Markelle put baby girl in her car seat and I hopped in the passenger seat and placed her bags between my feet.

Once Markelle was 1000% sure Baby girl was secured in her car seat, he got in the car and we drove off to Mama Fultz house.

When we pulled up, Markelle's mom ran outside to meet us. I hopped out and got baby girl out of her car seat as Markelle got her car seat out just in case they have to go somewhere this weekend. Mama Fultz gave me a hug, careful of Ti.

"My beautiful daughter in law! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great mama Fultz. How are you?"

"Doing better now that my beautiful grand baby is here."

Tiana started reaching for Mama Fultz so I handed her over. Markelle walked up beside us.

"Thank you so much for watching Tiana for us this weekend Mama we really appreciate it." Markelle said.

"It's no problem at all. I know how tough it is for you two to have time together with a baby plus your busy schedule Markelle. You two deserve some time alone. Plus, I'm going to absolutely spoil Tiana."

We laugh and I give her Tiana's bags.

"See you later Lil Chunky. Mommy and daddy will be back on Monday. We love you." Markelle said in the most adorable baby voice ever and kissed Ti's head.

"We love you so much Tiana Belle." I said to TiTi and kissed her forehead.

We got in the car and waved to Mama Fultz before driving away. The further away from Tee we got, the sadder I became. Markelle out his Hand on my thigh as I stared out the window.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss her already."

"It'll be okay. It's just three days."

"Anything can happen in three days."

I looked over at him and he glanced at me.

"Baby, she'll be fine. I promise. My mom and dad will protect Ti with their lives. She's in good hands. I assure you."

I smile and grabbed his hand and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much. "

"I love you too. "

Since neither one of us liked to go out that much, we decided to order takeout and just chilled tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here y'all go.  Something slight,  I'm not feeling to good so I probably won't update again until late in the week.

Until next time ✌❤🤘