17

Warning! Mild explicitness

The next morning, I was awakened by soft kisses being planted all over my face and neck. I opened my eyes and Markelle was hovering over me. I grabbed his face and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. Without breaking the kiss, I flipped us over to where he was laying on his back and I was straddling his waist. His hands traveled to my waist and I pulled away from his lips. I sat up and placed my hands on his chest and stared down at my husband of one year.

"Happy Anniversary, My Love." I told Markelle, smiling down at him.

"Thank you, beautiful. Happy Anniversary to you too Baby Girl."  Markelle said, sitting up against the headboard with me still straddling his waist. He gripped my waist and bit his lip which caused me to bite mine.
"Happy 20th birthday as well."

"Thank you Handsome."

We stared at each other and with so much lust and love.

"Baby Boy, you sexy." I dipped my head down to his neck and the sucked along the length, leaving hickeys and grinding against his crotch until I felt a low growl from the back of his throat and his grip on my waist tightened.

"What you doing baby girl? "

Markelle moaned out while slamming my hips down, halting my movements. I instantly got wet. There's something so sexy about hearing a man moan that makes a girl weak, I am no exception.

"Im not doing anything Daddy."

"Yeah right." He flipped us over to where he was back on top.

"You trying to make another baby? Is that what you're trying to do?"  He attacked my neck with kisses causing me to giggle..

"Maybe." 

He chuckled in my neck before attaching his lips to the sweet spot on my neck. He slipped one hand in my shorts and started rubbing my pearl. I bit my lip, trying to suppress my moans. He pumped two fingers into me at a slow pace until I moaned in his ear.
"Babbbyyyy. I'm about to cummm"

Just as I was about release, he removed his hand from my shorts and got up off the bed, instantly pissing me off.

"We can make another baby later. For now, I need you to get up and take a shower because we're going out for breakfast and then, I'm taking you out and spoiling you today. "

"Markelle, I fucking hate you."

My bitch ass husband started dying of laughter and I just got up out of bed and pushed past Markelle and went into the bathroom.

I took an hour in the shower just to piss Markelle off. It's our anniversary but he wants to leave me hanging like that.  I dried off and went back into our room to find an outfit. I settled on a basic sundress and some flats.
I grabbed my phone and went out into the living room with Markelle. He was on the couch typing something on his phone.

"Alright, you bitch ass nigga. Go get ready." He looked at me and stood up.

"How can you just call your husband a bitch ass nigga?" Markelle asked me as he grabbed the keys to his car.