How to come out: a guide(or a bunch of advice that will not help)

Heeeeey my dudes. So I wanted to write this chapter a while back but didn't have the time but now I can. I hope someone finds his one day and it helps them out. So when coming out or just voicing that you think you might be gay is a hard thing to do. So this is a step-by-step guide.

1. Come out to your self first. Some of you may have done this already, but some haven't. You're never going to be sure. A year ago I thought I was a bisexual female, and then I thought about how I don't really recognize with other girls all the time and how I don't really see myself as feminine and then I found out what non-binary was and went with that and then I found out what gender fluid was and now I feel like I really am gender fluid. And now I'm also pretty sure I'm pansexual too. So figure it is out then change your mind and figure it out again make mistakes there really is no "this is the sexuality I am forever" bc you might think your bi and then you find out what pan is and find that describes you better. And experiment. Live your life. Try it with a girl with a boy with a they a them a she and a him. You'll figure it out.

2. Now is the beginning of coming out. You have to come out to your friends first. They're the closest people to you. And if you feel like your friends would think that's gross or even hurt you for that then find new friends. In a town where everyone are homophobes? Make online friends, but be careful though! I can be your online friend if there's any GH Ing you need to talk about :). Anyway You are close to these people. You will get a lot of relationship advice from them you can be your self around them. You can tell them how good that girls ass looks in your biology class. They love your gay! And if they don't love your gay don't change for anyone kick em to the curb dude.

3. Coming out to strangers. So this is something many people may not tell you to do. DKIP THIS STEP IF IT IS NOT SAFE. But this will just help you get used to saying it. I'm gay I'm gay im gay. And even if at this point your not sure about your sexuality then just go with it. Like if you guys get back in the topic that your bi then just be like "actually in pretty sure I'm pan" just like come out to people you talk to at school if the convo comes up and is convenient.

4. Feel out your family. Get in the topic at some point about the gay and they will want to voice opinions. Her are convo staters for this:
"Did you guys know they banned all marriage in Idaho just to keep gay people from getting married?"
"Did you here that so-and-so are gay?"
"I heard there was this kid that was gay in my friends school in the next town over."
Make sure to do this with your whole family. Aunts, uncles, cousins and all. Whoever is most accepting will be the first one you come out to. Find the ones you know will love you anyway and will fight for you if your more homophobic family members try to shame, disown, or 'correct' you."
If you know your parents aren't homophobic and no one in your family is then cool. I know it takes a lot of courage but I think you can do it. If they just don't understand gen always try to help them understand. Grown ups don't like not understanding things.

5. Family meeting. This is when you will gather your mother, your father, and siblings and officially come out to them if it's safe. You can do it over dinner, or when your having a family meeting if your family does that. You can make it funny, or serious, or weird, whatever you feel is most you.

Well I hope all that was helpful. If you have a unique situation and you want some advice you can message me and we can brainstorm lol. Anyway love you guys. Love yourself. Bye.
~Love, Elena