Graduation. Yay summer

Hey guys, how are you today? I decided to change the greeting a bit. I didn't want it to be the same each time.

So I forgot to post about how the six flags trip went(I didn't forget I was just lazy). I got a beautiful Harley Quinn shirt and a really nice batman one, and also a green lantern cape. I went on the raging bull for the first time(I had wimped out last time I went) so that was a lot of fun. I did a bunch of other rides but that was the biggest. I went on like one ride with all of my friends desperately and spent at least 30 minutes with all of them, which made me happy. It was just a good day.

Anyway I graduated today, and its the strangest thing just because of how numb I feel right now. I've been going through my day acting sad and stuff because all my friends are but really really I'm just. Numb, completely numb. I feel so empty in general. It's insane, because I'm leaving this school and things will never be the same but as long as I stay in touch with the ones that really matter I guess I will be fine. I just feel like with all the pain I felt at the beginning of the year and all the negative emotions I've had towards high school since the begging for of the year I thought today would have a lot more crying involved on my part, but it never happened, but you know the night's still young.

All the real stress of the day came after school. My mom texted me while I was at my friends(Let's name her Nicole) house At 6:20 saying we were supposed to be at an upward bound(a program to help me pick my college) orientation at 6:00. She came to get me and we missed most of the presentation, but see the real fun part was me walking in the room ALONE because she had to find a parking spot. I hated walking in there. Luckily I didn't walk in during the presentation or I would have died. I swear freckled Jesus I would have just dropped dead. I since there were no seats I just paced around as Everyone as getting up to get pamphlets and stuff, so a-okay. Until I saw two guys from my school. one walked up to me, looked me up and down in my Harley Quinn low-cut tank top, and was like 'so you missed the whole presentation?' I wanted to throw a whole boat load of sarcasm on him.

My mom soon got there and all was well with the world except for the fact that I signed up for the summer program thinking it would be like 2 days a week but NO ITS EVERY FRICKING DAY for the WHOLE SUUMMER. I'm ded. It starts next fridy(I think) It s like school and it ruins the best parts of summer like sleeping in late and staying up late and its going to cut into my anime time. I just wanted two months of not having to think. My mom says it'll be a good thing but I hate it. But hey at least there is art and free time and stuff, so ill still be able to watch anime and stuff it just forces me to deal with people.

Anyway goodnight you beautiful people, I hope you sleep in late tommorrow, I know I am before next Friday.
~Love, Elena