Wow. Theres a lot to tell you

Hi. How are you, miraculous person who for some reason is reading this. Who am I kidding? You're not really there.

Anyway, there's a lot to talk about right now. I thought summer was supposed to be a calm time. I feel like I've been doing so much and yet I can't think of that many things I've done.

So first thing is that me and my mother have only been living together all day for 3 days and we're already fighting and I'm trying really hard not to but she's kindof crazy sometimes. And so am I.

It hasn't been all bad. I had a really fun party with some of my closest friends, and here is what I'm nameing them;
Nico(we were at his house)
Jamie
Aaron
Alex(this is the only other boy in case your wondering. The others are girls)
Annie
Jessica

So Alex pushed me into a creak. Then I was mad at him because I'm on my period and I was using a pad instead of a tampon. We went swimming later anyway so my mom had to being me tampons. After the creak we walked to a dock by it that was on the lake that the creak was connected to. I pushed Alex in the lake with Nico helping and then Nico pushed me in. So I fell in a lake. I was also wearing my harley quinn shirt which now needs to be cleaned. Then we walked to the park. Then the pool and my mom brought me a swimsuit. We also prank called that guy I kind of liked (I called him Julian) we told him we had kidnapped Alex (Julian and Alex are besties and we always joke about Alex having a crush on Julian) and we said if he didn't give us money we would kill his boyfriend and he was next. The I sent a blacked out video of hand clapping and moaning to a guy(he didn't have my number in his phone). That was funny. I also talked with Annie more than I ever have and we've become more close. This all happened wednesday. The day after my graduation.

On Thursday I began leaning sign language! Yay. Its actually pretty easy and really fun. One learned so much in just 2 days. I got an app and I'm going to try and learn as much as possible over the summer.

What else? I got to go to the second dungeons and dragons night with my friends! Yay! It was a lot of fun even though we spent half the time playing truth or dare instead of d&d but it was great. And you see the friend(we'll call him PJ) whose house we were having D&D night at doesn't really talk much. He's always been kind of awkward around me, but we always hung out because we had mutual friends. until today, that is. after our friends (we'll name them Daimond, and hunter.) left PJ actually talked to me a lot and we had a full on conversation and talked about a few different topics. Some people have a lot to say but just aren't comfortable saying it and he's one of those people is something I realized. He also had guinea pigs. I used to have some too before they passed away so we talked about pets for a while. So cool. Also while I was there I saw a post on my Pinterest about gender flux and gender fluid and the difference and I think I'm genderflux. So now I'm not confused about my gender identification anymore. All in all it was a good day. That all happened today.

But before the fun was me trying to get there and hunter didn't give me the right street or proper directions so my mom was mad at me because I didn't have the right street number. Iwe both said some hurtful things but made up when we got some sonic before going to the store.

Also we are rearranging my living room. I have a lot of pets, and three of them are snakes. Our female monty is getting a new cage and we need to create a new lid for it(I'm probs gonna be doing all the work) but that's all pretty boring.

I think we're going to be having D&d night at my house this time. We were joking about me dressing as a guy and pretending to be a guy friend named Evan so that my guy friends can stay later. At least I hope they were joking, because I don't have a binder and I would need one to be convincing lol.

Anyway have a nice night (I'm so tired). Also I think its already noting so good morning. Goodbye lovelies.

~love, Elena(or Evan now I guess lol)