My family is anything but average

Hello luvs, how's your day going? Tell me in the comments.

So today I'm going to tell you a little about my family. My parents are in an open relationship. If you don't know what that is it just means both my parents are aloud to be with other people while still being together. This is a real thing and I have known for almost 3 years now. My mom doesn't really date anymore but my dad has one girlfriend that I know of and she's really nice(We'll call her Diana because she likes wonder woman.) this is just a lifestyle choice for my parents. Some of my friends who know always say things like they feel bad for my mom whenever Diana visits our house but this isn't something my dad forced her into my mom made the choice to live this life and they're happy like this. If you ever have questions on this I can answer any of them, and if you just found out your parents are poly then dude, I've been there.

Anyway my dad is a truck driver and my mom is a stay at home mom for me and my two little brothers. We'll call the younger one, Freddy and the older one, Keegan. Keegan has Autism, which is a spectrum disorder that stunts his development, though he is high functioning. Freddy has scholiosis, which means his spine grew curved. this is something that effects girls from 11-14 but it is very rare for a boy to have it and if he does he is born with it instead of it developing at a pre-teen age, so even though he is only 10 he has had about 11 sugeries throughout his life. to be honest Freddy is reallly amazing. when he was younger they said he would never be able to be potty trained, but its been about 2 years since he taught himself. So yeah he's pretty amazing. And Keegan has made it into a regular classroom with other kids in fifth grade. They're both really amazing, but I'm kind of just average. Crazy family, am I right? And to top it all off they all know I'm bisexual and except me, we even joke about it and stuff. My brothers both have taken on my non-binary views. Freddy has this jem imbedded cat ears head band that he runs around the house in because he likes sparkly stuff, and both their teachers have called my mom to tell her that my brothers said I was bisexual and that being gay is not a bad thing when kids in their class were like 'eewww that's gay'.

Anyway enough of me talking about my family(I love them so much) I want to talk about what I did the other day. So there's a lot happening at the end of the year. A lot of different dates and events at my school. My mom wanted to go to the zoo with her friend(we'll call her Silvia) and Silvia's two foster kids. One is 10(we'll call him Dallas.) and the other is like 15(we'll call her violet). They both come from some bad situations, and have a couple issues bout they're nice. So I wasn't going to go to the zoo because I had a chess club party and my eighth grade graduation ceremony that day. I got all dressed up and ready to go to the graduation that day and then I got to school and found the graduation was not on the first and that It was on the 6th and dressing up messes with my anxiety already and being dressed up while everyone else is casual is a nightmare. This was also the day I was trying my new anxiety medicine so that really sucked. I also had finals that day, so that was even worse. So my mom came and got me before going to the zoo, and then I decided I couldn't go back to school so I went to the zoo and I missed my chess club party and I feel really sad because this is my last year on this school and I'm never gonna get another one like that with those people, but the zoo was fun.
Right now I'm actually on my way to a pool party. I met violet for the first time and she is bi-gender and bisexual, so sometimes she identifies as a boy and other times a girl. She's really really pretty and out of my league. we still talked and stuff, and she wasn't mean.

The next day(Friday) I had a dance after school so I went all dressed up. It was a lot of fun, even though me and my friends didn't really like any of the music. It was all actually pretty emotional because we're really realizing we only have two days left and at the end we all cried.

I had to stop writing because we got to the pool and I went swimming for a while but now I'm bored no not really enjoying myself. I had told my mom that my friends were having Dungeons and dragons night this Saturday, and then she told me we were going to the pool, and so I was like "Aye okay as long as I'm still able to go to dungeons and dragons night. Now that we're here I asked her when we're leaving and she was later 'really late.' and I'm like but I have d&d night with friends and she's like 'well I can't take you there. we're going to a barbecue after this, and I don't think the only person(we'll call him Tyrone) here who is my age really likes me. He just doesn't seem interested in talking to me.

Never mind, it wasn't all bad. what I wrote before was when I was at the pool but then Tyrone actually started talking to me and so I stopped writing. I told him I had the idea that he didn't really like me before and He said he didn't, and he might just be trying to be nice but it was better than me doing nothing. I guess that was actually kind of fun but I don't want to re-write it. Now I'm at the barbecue and I'm still really dissapointed I didn't get to go to the D&D night with my friends. On top of that now that we're at Dallas' house Tyrone isn't here and I'm bored again, and neither is violet so I don't have anything to do and no one to talk to except you.

I'm sorry for writing so much this time, and just generally being boring, but I'm pretty sure the few views that I do have on here are just people tapping on the notification and then going right out to just get rid if the notification, but whatever.

Anyway have a lovely day.
~Love Elena