Gender identity

Hey how's your day going? Good? Bad? I hope it gets better if its bad.

Anyway rn I'm kind of confused on my gender. I know I'm either gender fluid, non-binary, or genderflux. I have my days where I want to wear makeup and a pretty top and others where I want to wear my flannel with jeans and my black high tops and I feel more like a boy but my mom doesnt know. I've told her that I'm probably non-binary but not about me possibly being a boy somedays. Today is one of those days and you see my mom has this thing where she always wants me to wear what she wants me to wear. I had my flannel on and I was happy we were going to rookies for my dads b day. Then I realized my shirt was dirty and I needed to change and my mom immidiatly went to my room and grabbed me a pink top that said love on it with gemstones. I didn't want to wear it so I told her that and she got mad at me because she was like 'you never wear anything I like.' and I was just like no I just don't want to wear that today and she was like 'I'm just gonna give it away' and I was like 'no I like it I just don't want to wear it right now' she got mad. So I settled on a grey shirt with few rhinestones and reflective little circles and I guess I'm okay I just hate it when she treats me like I'm a doll. She says 'I had a girl to dress her up' and it just makes me feel like thats all I'm worth to her and I feel like I'm not good enough for her because I'm just not type who wants to dress up all the time. But im going to enjoy rookies none the less.

Have a beautiful day. Luv u guys. Bye.
~love, Evan