Wow theres a lot thats happened

So I'm now a freshman in highschool? And ever since the first day I've been so worked I haven't been  able to write but I'm free right now! So let's get an update. I've become a lot closer with my one friend Belin because we're in the same school now. I've moved on from Nicole almost completely. I'm closer with my other friends Alex and Georgia. I'm getting better. Belin is in a relationship with this girl that might not be good for her but if she lives her than I support. I'm learning Spanish now and I love the class. I still go to art club at my old middle school. So I guess everything is really nice.

The only thing is I keep getting really sad like my whole life is perfect and yet it's not like I'm failing two classes and right now I feel really happy but the other day I was so sad I wanted to die. I guess I don't  get this.

But on a happier note I actually have this girl that I kinda sorta really like. She has purple hair and likes books and the same bands as I do and she's kind of shy and really adorable and just a smidge shorter than me. The only thing is that she's a junior and I'm just a freshman. First who has ever heard of a junior likening a freshman like me? No one! That's who. And on top of that she's gonna graduate at the end of next year which may seem a ways away but what if we do get into a deep relationship? Then she's gonna get accepted into Princeton or Harvard or something and leave me. So yeah I guess it's not much of a happier note. But you know I might ask her out anyway and see how it goes she'll probs turn me down anyway and then there's nothing to worry about. So yeah. Glad I got you guys caught up.

With all that done and put away I want to start a poems book for my poetry that I write. It'll be like a little thoughts book maybe. I'll put nice little poetry in it and probs some of my depressing stuff. So if your interested in that tell me.

Anyway love you guys bye.
~Love, Elena