•~1~•

Connors POV

Its been a few months, senior year is almost over. Things have been normal.. well.....as normal as they can be. We all have our problems but over all, we are great! Jared still pushes away everything that has happened, he won't talk about it and it's become a habit of his to shout some random crap if someone says anything remotely similar to Jace or Jail. I wish I could help but there's not much I can really do. He's practically famous now and you would think he would love that but under the circumstances.. not so much. And Evan is Evan, his anxiety has defiantly improved but he still takes pills. He's probably the sweetest of all three of us. There will be times me and Jared will fight and somehow Evan can manage to get us cuddling again. At the moment my parents weren't home so Evan, Jared, Zoe, Alana and I are just hanging in the living room. Oh! And I forgot to mention! Zoe and Alana are like a "thing" now, my lil Zo took my example in the world of homo joy!

"Jared!" Evan whined.

The two were behind the couch. Evan was trying to get his phone back from Jared but Jared was dodging him like a pro. Jared had grown a bit, he's about Evans height maybe like an inch taller.

"Yes! Hello!" Jared Shouted into the phone.

"Give it back!" Evan shouts.

"Jared, what are you doing?" I ask.

"He took my phone!" Evan complains.

"Evan has another friend!" Jared shouts happily.

"Oh! Really!?" I question.

Jared nods.

"So what's your name, mysterious person?" Jared says into the phone, jumping away from Evan.

"She's not my friend!" Evan argues, managing to grab his phone back.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Faun, have a nice day." Evan says into the phone and hangs up.

His face was red of embarrassment.

"Mrs. Faun?" I question.

"My tutor." Evan mutters.

"Awe! Evy has a tutor!" Zoe giggles.

"I offered to help you!" Alana pouts.

"But you're my friend..that would have been weird." Evan mumbles, sitting next to me.

"I could have helped, I'm not your friend~" Jared smiles, plopping next to Evan and leaning on him.

"You're my boyfriend, that would have been weirder." Evan blushed.

He leans his head on my shoulder.

"So you chose some stranger instead!" Alana gasps, offended.

"She's...a family friend." Evan says.

Jared chuckles at the words.

"Rude." Alana laughs.

"You can tutor me." Zoe smiles.

"Yeah right 'little Mrs. Perfect' you have strait A's! you don't need tutoring!" I sneer.

"I have a B in civics!" Zoe defends.

"Ohh no! A B!?" I gasp, sarcastically.

"I can help bring it to an A!" Alana says quickly, slightly jumping up.

Zoe giggles.

The door opens and my parents walk in. Evan jumps and lifts his head up. My parents don't know yet, neither do his. I think Jareds mom knows. Jared wraps his arms around Evan and leans back, pulling Evan down with him. Evan tried to push away but failed.