More Questions?

The sun is comfortable on my face and I can't help but release a long, thankful sigh, "Levy Le~!" Sings an enthusiastic voice from across the yard.

Everyone including me looks at the owner of the voice, Hange Zoe is standing on her chair one foot in the air, the other on pointe.

"Fucking shitty glasses, sit your ass down!" Exclaims Levi angrily.

I laugh at the two, "What's so funny brat?" Levi glares at me and I immediately stand tall averting my eyes, "No-Nothing Heichou!" I say in a fright.

"Heichou?" Levi tilts his head making a warm blush sore across my cheeks.

"LEVI~," Hange sings from her seat which she is now firmly planted in.

Levi snaps his head away from mine, "Damned shitty glasses," Levi glances at my still hot face, "Remember what I said, Brat." He says and then walks towards the table filled with unfamiliar people; besides Hange.

Levi pulls out a chair for me, to my left is where Levi sits and to my right sits a man with an undercut like Levi's.

Hange nearly jumps across the table to get into Levi's face, "Levi! Where have you been!" She questions.

Levi clenches his jaw and looks away, meanwhile I blush the colors of a fire as the memories arise, "Oh Levi~, you brought Eren to the table~." Sings Hange tauntingly.

My blush brightens and I avert my eyes down to my still untouched wrap wondering if I can eat it now? Just then my stomach let's out a loud growl.

The table bust into an array of giggles

"Awe, the little guy is hungry." Laughs a strawberry blonde girl.

"It sount' more like a bad fart, loud but not deadly." Laughs a blonde male.

"Eren," I look shyly to Levi's amused face, "You can eat now." He says smirking just a bit and then re-directing his eyes to Hange who is dying of laughter.

I start to take quick bites from my sandwich, wishing I weren't in this embarrassing situation anymore, "So your name is Eren?" says a blonde girl.

I peek up at Levi, he is busy conversing with Hange, so I turn back to the girl and nod my head twice, still eating my sandwhich.

"Why are you with Levi?" She asks leaning closer to me making the undercut guy blush slightly as her boob touches his arm.

I go to answer and say we're just friends but I feel a hot weight go over my body, engualfing me into an embrace of comfort. The owner smells of cleansing soap and tide fabric wash so I know it has to be Levi, I try to pull away but he tightens his arms around me, the rest his head on mine. "Petra, why the hell are you so nosey?"

Hange is giggling from behind us as Petra responds, "We are just all curious as to why you brought a stranger to the table?" she innocently shrugs her shoulders and takes a slurp from her juice box.

Levi hums and slightly pulls away, just enough so I can fully see his pale face. His grey eyes are studying my flushed face so I give him a nervous smile, scared he'll be mad at me for talking to 'Petra'.

Levi then holds me with one arms around my waist so he can face his smiling friends, "You all want to know, then I'll tell you," Levi opens his mouth, "No, I'll show you."

Levi turns to me again and then bites my lip so hard I let out a squeak of pain. Levi plunges a tongue into my mouth, it's warm, he taste like he did earlier, I can't help but grip his sweater and tilt my head back giving him better access. Levi chuckles and pulls back from me, but still leaves a hand on my waist.

I become hyper aware of Hange squealing loudly and look at her, she is smiling wildly, "FINALLY LEVI! YOU -," Levi throws a full bottle of water at her face which in turn makes her glasses fall onto the table and her nose bleed, yet she continues to smile wildly.

"L-Levi," I pop up looking at Hange in concern, "Are you alright Hange!"

Levi grips my waist and tugs me down to his lap, "She's fine Eren," Levi whispers in my ear making Hange squeal even more but quickly quiet down when Levi glares at her.

Levi suddenly shoves a piece of cinnamon roll into my mouth, "You can't have the whole thing, but I'll feed you some." He says I blush and nod happily.

Levi made it feel as if it were just him and I, and in that moment my heart sped up and my stomach felt happy, probably from the cinnamon roll.

"So, that's your boyfriend then." Levi and I turn our heads to the strawberry blonde, she has her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"Isn't is obvious Petra, they just kissed," A man with giant eyebrows starts, "Eren is on Levi's lap, for goodness sake Levi even fed the boy, something Levi never did with you three years ago."

"You even texted him for the last 20 minutes to come to the table as if he were your boyfriend, for all you know, you could have interrupted the love birds."

Petra gasps with a red face and Levi feeds me some more of the delicious sweet roll.

"That was annoying, Eren and I were," Levi looks me in the eyes and pushes another piece of the roll into my mouth, this time slower, "quite busy handling things."

"Levi, Eren?" I turn my head to Levi's sister, Mikasa, who's face holds a shocked expression, "Shit." Says Levi.

I look back to Levi, his face is slightly pale and unreadable.

"You traitor!" She screams and speeds off into the building, her tray of food lie abandoned on the ground.

Levi slides me from his lap down to my seat and proceeds to stand up himself, "Eren," I look up to Levi, "Hange will escort you to class while I'm gone."

I wanted to say, 'Levi I don't need an escort, I was fine before you showed up anyhow', but I decided to keep my mouth close and instead watch Levi's figure go after his sister, leaving me with a table of barely familiars.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a quiet reader named BTS-infiresme, they've made a big impact on my writing as well as all my readers, they're steady dedication to my works is one of many things that makes me continue to write and feel worthy of the comments and votes. 

If you're reading this and have ever felt afraid to publish a work, I like to imagine all of the best writers have been there; it takes some damn guts to write what's on your heart and allow the rest of the world to see.  There will be mean comments, ones that make you cry and get angry.  But there will also be comments that start friendship bonds with cool people like

silent-specter , serpex , and in_hind_sight 

I think that writing is always worth it, and if I were ever unable to write, my heart would wilt away with my happiness.  Sometimes your first time isn't your best, but just like Beg Daddy was shitty I came back and rewrote it, and I probably will three more times in order to improve my writing.  Enough of my rambling, thank you for reading my works and I love you guys more than you'll ever know!