Crppy jokes.

________

"Don't think much about it, I only did it because Mikasa forced me to."

I still blush when our eyes connect.

"Eren Jeager, please get out of the window!"

________

Armin, Marco, and I walked from the cafe, Armin with a cup of hot tea, Marco with half of the breakfast bar, and me with a croissant in a box on top of my book, and a hot cup of chocolate in my other hand.

"What are you doing afterschool Eren, can we come over?" Asks Armin taking a sip of his tea as we walk towards our classes.

"Spending time with my mother, it's very important to her." I sputter out quickly hoping Armin doesn't notice my red ears.

I can't possibly let them come over, I fear too much that they might discover something about me, I have an excuse every day, though I hate lying to them.

"Oh really, anything interesting?" Marco pipes up from behind us still munching down on some fruit.

"Just a few things, games, and shopping, we might ride out to a farm even." I say, more lies, my ears feel like they are on fire.

"Oh, that's too bad," Armin sighs, "I was hoping to hang out and study." He says

I laugh, "When I'm free, I promise we can go to your favorite Chinese food place and study, okay." I say.

Armin giggles and blushes, "Yea, sure."

"Alright, here's my stop guys," I say standing before a morning Japanese/math classroom. Armin and Marco share a morning English/Math/French classroom for the next three hours, while I have a break after my two classes. This may seem all cool but they have an afternoon break while I'm in class, so I won't really see them for a while.

Armin sighs heavily, "I guess this is goodbye friend." He says with a moppey expression. Marco rolls his eyes, "Don't fall asleep, I'll know if you do." He says taking a swig from his orange juice.

I chuckle, "Yea whatever guys, catch ya' on the other side." I joke and slowly wave while backing up.

Armin fake cries and limps away with a cheery Marco following behind him.

I am the only student in here besides a pale girl who's looking out the window. I ignore her and walk to my assigned seat right next to a wide window,  just three seats from the front of the room.

I set my books, drink, and croissant down on the desk not even bothering to eat them. I'm nervous about my shoot Saturday morning, I've never been in a wedding dress before, it's not my biggest shoot, but It's different from the normal clothing I wear. I've done so good not thinking about it all day and now I feel so, nervous.

I sigh and slide the window open propping my chair near it and laying back over the edge. A cherry blossom tree is flourishing above me, people always yell at me about how dangerous it is to hang upside down in the window, but there's something calming about it.

I wonder what I'd look like in a suit, A beautiful long-haired girl bouncing towards me, beaming with happiness; marriage, now that's a daydream worth-while. I wonder how I'll tell my future wife of how I once modeled the jeans she loves so much. I snort out loud and place a hand out to catch a falling blossom. It floats around my hand and I sigh as I watch it drift away.

"Eren Jeager, please get out of the window!" Exclaims the deep voice of my Japanese teacher Mr. Mike.

I grunt but slide from the window anyway exaggeratedly plopping down into my seat.

Mr. Mike gives me a firm glare, but I just open my book getting out the papers and pencils needed.

5 Minutes until the bell rings and Levi Ackerman comes into the room with his sister Mikasa Ackerman, and best friend Hange Zoe.

They are loud as they find their seats, Hange's is in the front of the room, so Mike can keep a good eye on her, especially after he had found her mixing some liquids in the back that had exploded when he picked it up, there is still a burnt spot on the ceiling. Mikasa sits directly behind me, she's taken a liking to teasing me through flirting. Which then leads me to believe that that is the reason Levi, her older brother bullies me so much, he sits to my right and likes to constantly throw papers with things like ' Anorexic?' 'You better be taking notes' and 'Watch your back'; It makes it a pain I must sit through this for 2 hours.

"Hi Eren." Says Mikasa as she plops down behind me crossing her legs and reclining back.

I nod curtly and face forward once again, "What's wrong Jeager, don't you know it's impolite to ignore a lady." Says Levi as he gently settles into his seat.

I don't say anything and instead tap my pencil hoping the lesson will start soon.

"Hey brat, you hear me." Levi says gripping my ear and pulling me close.

I scrunch up my face in pain, I keep getting myself into these positions, ignoring him and then getting my ear pulled roughly.

"Stop Levi, you'll hurt him." Says Mikasa pushing Levi away but he pulls me with him.

They both snicker and I frown, "Please let me go Levi?" I say, Levi chuckles deeply.

"So, you can still speak, good." He says as he let's go of my ear and pushes me back roughly into my chair, I would have probably fallen out the widow if It weren't for Mikasa's foot pushing me down.

I gasp in anxiety and quickly turn putting my head down into my arms.

I hear Levi shift closer to me, probably to hit me or something, "That was really rough, about earlier, I'm sor-", "Leave him be Levi," Mikasa interrupts whatever Levi was going to say, "the lesson will start anytime now." She says, and on cue, Mike starts to speak.

"Today we will do greetings, Ko- Ni-Chi-Wa." He says and bows slightly.

I could see Levi looking at me, a normal routine, I still blush when our eyes connect.

When Mike leaves, I take the time to go over my notes, ensuring that they make sense while the examples are fresh in my mind; at least until I feel hands curling around my shoulders.

"Your shoulders are tight Eren, are you stressed?" Mikasa whispers into my ear.

I jerk away from her, wanting to throw myself out the window this time, "I'm fine Mikasa," I chuckle nervously and turn to face her, "I've just been studying a lot." I say with a polite smile.

"Oh, to bad, you know I could always give you a massage." She offers.

"Don't touch that Brat Mikasa." He says, he's not looking at us, but instead he is facing the board.

"You're so boring." She says as she pulls out her phone clicking her tongue.

I let out a relived sigh and pull out my own phone pairing my Wireless bean headphones just in time for the crazy Hange to bounce over to Levi. I Lie back over the window with the song "Feels" bumping quietly.

I end up falling asleep in that window, I don't wake up until It's break time where I frantically look around the half empty room alarmed.

Levi is looking at me whilst his sister eating from a lunch box at his desk. "The brats up." He says.

"Wh-what time is it?" I ask quietly trying not to sound demanding.

"You slept past math class, it's lunch now, our break."

I groan loudly and look down when a slam sounds on my desk. Levi slapped down notes titled 'Eren's copy' in elegant hand writing. I look at it stunned.

"Don't think much about it, I only did it because Mikasa forced me to."

I chuckle and slip off my glasses and headphones, "Thank you Levi and Mikasa." I say with a genuine smile, probably the first one either of them have seen, as I stand up walking from the room and towards the cafe.

Thank you silent-specter for always being there for me, and for being an awesome friend.