Eating Beauty.

"Gah," Levi stands stretching his muscles, "Let's go eat, I didn't pack a lunch so we have to eat in the cafe." Levi says to me as he starts to walk away.

I jump out of my seat making sure my wallet is tucked in my back pocket as I jog to catch up with Levi.  "Is she Mikasa going to be okay, you guys normally eat together?" I say genuinly worried about their relationship.

Levi stops in the middle of the non-busy hallway and suddenly I feel him grip my wrist, "Why do you care about her so much?" Levi says as he turns and looks down on me.

"We-well, you guys are siblings, you've been tog-together since birth probabaly, I'd hate to be the re-reason you guys fight." I say, a red splatters across my face and I turn away trying to hide it, why do I always stutter when I'm with him, ugh I'm so stupid.

"Eren, do you hate me for being so mean to you?" I look up at Levi's question.

"I don't hate you Levi, but I wish you weren't so mean, I really don't appreciate you black mailing me either." I say.

Levi grunts and let's me go, "Let's go eat already."

...

Shitty Brats are everywhere I swear to god, I wish they'd all go away.

"Ohhh, they have sweet rolls today!" Eren says excitedly, I guess this brat can stay though. 

"Levy Le~," Sings a loud voice from behind me.  Turning around I just barely catch a bouncy brunette, "You're finally eating in the cafe, oh~ please sit with me!" She exclaims rattling me around and jumping about.

"Where am I going to sit, surly not with one of these other messy brats." I say as I plant my palm in her face and push her off. Hange Zoe is a silly girl who I met during my first photo shoot, she might of been the only one besides Erwin, another model I met, that could sense my nervousness. 

They had both played rock, scissor, paper with me until it was time to begin, my worries had melted like butter in a pan, they were my only real friends besides Mikasa.  Ever since then we had been close friends, and often hung out.

"Hange?" Says Eren's soft voice.

"Awe, he's so cute," Hage is immeditaly off of me and pinching Eren's cheeks, "You look so familiar, do I know you, I think you know me~." She sings holding Eren tightly in her and swinging back and forth, Eren looks uncomfortable.

"Alright Hnage, let the brat go." I say yanking Eren into my arms.

Eren crahes into me, face in my chest and arms wrapping around my torso, "Awe, but I want to hold the cutie!" Cries hange reaching for him.

"No goddamnit." I say and place my shoes in her stomach so she can't move, though she still tries to reach around it.

"Cutie is going to be sitting with us at the table, so please let us get our lunch," I say looking down at Eren, his bright green eyes are already piercing through me with innocence, just the way he looks at me makes me want to delve into his every secret, and rub every inch of his body down to his- "Fine! but please hurry." Hange says and leaps away like a gracful dancer, eyes watch her twirl away, she has that kind of effect. 

"Levi, when are you ging to let me go?" Says Eren, I look down and realize my arms are squeezing Eren into me.

I let go and walk off to the sweet rolls Eren had been over joyed for, I grab two and turn to Eren, "Is all you wanted a sweet roll and a drink?" Eren nods his head and quickly walks closer to my side to avoid the people bustling around. 

I pour us both some apple juice from one of the machines and walk to the cash register, "Your total is $3.60." Says the lady at the register, I pull a five dollar bill from my wallet and put it in her sweaty out stretched palm, it's probably so dirty, "You can keep the change, come on Eren." I say and walk away from the lady with our tray of food.

"Levi, I could have paid for myself." Eren says to me quietly as we walk towards my table of friends. 

"Yea, but I did, and that's all, you're welcome." I say not looking at him.

"Thank you Levi."

I pull out two chairs and set our tray down on the table, "Levi, what are you doing here, where is Mikasa?" Asks a girly voice.

I roll my eyes, "What I can't fucking eat my lunch in public now." I say aggitated.

"Ugh, I'm sorry I don't mean it lilike that, I ju-jut, never see you-"

"Alright Petra, I really don't care ." I say as I stare the strawberry blonde right in the face.

"Who's the new guy?" Asks my friend Eld eyeing Eren who was texting on his phone under the table and had looked up 'new'.

I sigh, "This is my boyfriend Eren Jeager."

"BOYFRIEND!" exclaims two voices, one in song the other on outrage. 

The rest of my friends Gunther, Eld, and Olou look on at Eren as if he is a new spcies of animal. 

"Levy le~ You didn't tell me you like boys~, and what a fine~ one you have aqcuired." Sings Hange nearly on top of the table observing Eren who's wo face is burning a new color of red.

I wrap a hand around his chin and pull it my way, before softly planting my lips on the tans boys plumper ones. Hange is squeeling in the vackground as I deepen the kiss more and bite Eren's lip.

We pull away, and Eren now officialy looks like he might faint so I wrap my arm around him and hold him close allowing him to hide his face in my armpit. 

"Levi, you're dating, him?" Says Petra with an angry look.

I nod twice and use my other hand to rip off a peice of the soft roll, "Bu-but, why?" She says. 

I move manuver my arm thats holding Eren to move his face so I can slide a peice of the roll into his moist mouth, he happily takes it in.

"Because, I want to date Eren." I say facing Petra ith a matter of fact tone in my voice, I don't think it's that hard to understand wanting to be with someone. 

Petra is quiet after that and the rest of the table fills with conversation, I sit and listen as I slide chunks of the roll into Erens and My mouth. 

Minutes later Gunther asks, "So what are you guys doing today?" he's looking at me and Eren who had finally gotten enough courage to grab and drink his own apple juice.

"I have an interview today with that magazine 'SnK'," I take a swig of my juice before saying, "If Eren isn't to busy, I'll probably bring him along." I look down at the boy in my arms and he slowly nods his head gifting me with a small smile.

"SnK is a huge company Levi, so many companies are going to be contacting you afterwards!" Says Hange with a wide smile.

"Yea, I could tell them anything."

(1238 Words)