Damn Levi.

"Eren, are you okay," Armin rest the back of his hand to my head, "You're temperature is fine, but you seem pale." He says moving his hand all around on my forehead. 

"I'm fine Armin." I say swatting the blonde boys hands away. 

"Eren, if you don't feel okay, let me take you to the nurse." I ignore his persistence and slam my forest green locker closed. 

Students steadily walk around me and I join the flow towards my classroom.

"Eren stop ignoring me, I'm serious if you're sick I can take care of you." Armin exclaims from behind of me, his little feet echo in my mind and his hand soon grips my wrist bringing me to a halt. 

"Armin, I said I'm fine, okay." I grumble trying to get him off of me.

"Eren, I insist, if you want, we can even skip school and go back to my place." He says looking away.

I scoff, there is no way Armin wants to leave school, his education is his life, and plus who else is Marco gonna copy notes from?

"I believe the shitty brat said no, you goddamn potato head lookin' ass." I scoff turning to my left, Levi is standing beside me, his arms crossed against his chest. 

Armin looked at Levi in shock, "Since when do you care about Eren," Armin exclaims pulling me closer to him, "You guys aren't even friends!" He says offensively.

Levi rolls his eyes and unfolds his arms, "You're right, we aren't friends." Levi says throwing himself around me and roughly yanking Armin's hand off my wrist.

"Eren Jeager is my god damn boyfriend," Levi says, my eyes widen to saucers and I look up at Levi, who grabs my chin and plants a firm wet kiss on my lips, I moan into it, opening my mouth and allowing him to explore the depths, We pull away, me out of breath and Levi with a serious expression, "Don't ever touch my things Potato head. 

With that Levi drags me away from Armin. I look back at Armin mouthing an apology, but he glares at me and walks away.

"Levi, what was that for." I say ducking from under his arm and walking on his other side that holds his books.

"What do you mean?" Says Levi not looking at me.

"You know, first calling my friend a potato head, and second calling me your boyf- Your boyfriend!"

"Oh that, It was nothing really, I just called your friend a potato head lookin' bitch and you my boyfriend, but not before calling you a shitty brat," Levi switches his books over to his other arm and wraps this one around my shoulders leaning closer to my ear, "Because, you're still a shitty brat who I control, and if anyone questions you, you're my boyfriend, got it Jeager."

I nod my head and bite my lip, "By the way, you're not a bad kisser pet." Levi says and plants a kiss on my check as we walk into the classroom. 

"Levi," Mikasa is standing before us, a cup in her left hand, and her right hand on her hips, "What's going on, I wasn't aware you and Eren were friends." She says her face quickly getting angry. 

"It happened last night, what can I say, I'm a sucker for brunettes." Levi says and brings his head down to lick my ear, which in turn makes me tremble. 

"Total bullshit, you like blonde's, what the hell happened to Petra!" Mikasa exclaims walking closer to her brother and I. 

"Mikasa calm down, fast and steady wins the damn race." He says and steps in front of me.

People start to flood in around us, all giving us strange looks, I bury my head in Levi's armpit wanting to disappear. 

"He's mine now Mikasa, just leave it at that." Levi says, Mikasa doesn't respond, instead the siblings glare at each other.

I slowly peel away from Levi and walk around them to my seat to watch the siblings with the rest of the class that has flooded into the room. 

"Good Morning, Ackerman's, please go to your seats." Says Mr. Mike as he walks in with books and stuff.

The siblings both seem to grow agitated, Mikasa pushes past Levi, his shoulder flies to the side roughly and she storms out.

"Mrs. Ackerman, where do you think you're going." Exclaims Mike who follows after her.

Levi steadily strolls to his seat, ignoring the eyes of our class mates and sitting in his seat beside me.

The classroom erupts in soft whispers all around us, "Tch, stupid brats." Says Levi as he moves his desk and chair right next to mine, "Don't say shit Eren."

I look upon the black-haired man with bewilderment, there is no way Mike is going to let him stay there right?

Levi turned his steel eyes to my direction, "Does this bother you Eren?"

I shake my head, "No, your fine, can I ask what Mikasa was so angry about?"

Mike walks in and looks directly at Levi, "Please Mr, Ackerman, keep your sibling battles at home." He says, he pauses for a second and glances at me and how close Levi's desk is pushed, I expect him to tell Levi to move, "Just one more minute class, let me get this presentation set-up and we can get started."

Levi slouches in his chest crossing his arms and looking towards me, "Mikasa is going to be so mad I told you," I turn to Levi resting my back against the closed window and pulling my feet up into the seat, my green eyes train on him, "But she has a small crush on you, I told her I wouldn't interfere."

"But why would you want to interfere?" I say curiously.

Levi glances at me and focuses his eyes forward, "To make her angry, obviously," Levi turns to me a bit more, but doesn't look at me, "I'm not gay, plus I prefer blondes."

I stay quiet and bite my lip, Levi has had a past of dating blondes, tall and thin models especially, rumors suggested he was hitting it off with one of the school girls here named 'Petra Ral'. 

"Alright, who knows how to say daytime in Japanese?"

(1048 Words)