Opening Closets.

"Mr. Levi," Says a short blonde girl as she holds out her hand for me to shake, "I'm Historia Reiss, I'll be conduction todays interview." She says.

I grip her hand in my shaking it firmly, "Levi Ackerman, here to be interviewed I guess." I say feeling a hot gaze on me. I turn my head, the brown-haired freckle faced bitch is glaring at me, her nose scrunched up as if she smells something foul.

"Your assistant can sit right over there." Says Historia pointing to a black chair off the side of camera viewing, but still in my line of site. I thought of correcting her, but figured now really isn't the time.

Historia pulls me by my wrist to the long white couch where I sit down, Historia settles into the reclining chair, "Tell me when we're ready to roll guys." She says as a chorus of 'yes ma'am' ring through the room and the cameramen start to move double time.

"I hope you don't mine if I go over my questions really quick?" Historia says, I shake my head, "Go ahead." I say, my eyes are elsewhere though.

Eren is being escorted to the chair off to the side by that freckle face girl, they seem to be talking, and Eren smiles brightly, I've never seen him smile like that, my next demand will be for him to smile for me, and only me.

Eren and the girl continue to talk, even after he is situated in the chair. His eyes suddenly shift over to mine, bright green and brimming with, a look I've never seen. I raise an eyebrow crossing my arms across my chest and leaning back. The girl looks over and glares again before leaning closer to Eren and whispering something in his ear. As she talks, Eren's face grows hotter and hotter until he looks away from me with big eyes.

I feel my anger rising, I don't want him to look away, I don't want his eyes to leave mine.

"Cameras are ready Mrs. Historia." Says a man with a clipboard.

Historia makes a noise of approval before placing her notebook down and looking at me with a kind smile.

Historia crosses her legs and looks me straight in the eye, "Levi, what would you say, you owe your success to?" She says, her eyes have changed from kind to calculating.

I let out a sigh and sit up straight, "My success? I guess I owe it to my modeling agency 'Blue wing' for scouting me out, and helping become as popular as I am now.

Historia nods, "How exactly where you scouted?" She says.

I glance at Eren who is watching me with the brunette girl's hand on his shoulder, then look back at Historia, "I was with my mother, it was three days after my birthday when I lost her in the mall. I was frightened of course, a young seven-year-old wondering a huge ass mall crying with my heart thumping in my chest. I remember being at the waterfall when my eyes connected with a women's she was tall and beautiful, I later learned her name was Tommy and she was the founder of my modeling agency. She took my hand, and together we retraced my steps until we found my mother worried and frantically speaking to a few security guards. At the time, I didn't understand the conversation but I remember my mother giving the women permission to take pictures of me. Awhile later I was offered a job at the agency, my mother signed, and I've been modeling ever since." I say, the story feels like it happened lifetimes ago, but it really wasn't all that long ago.

"Awe that heartwarming, what does modeling mean to you?"

I shift in my seat and think before saying, "Modeling is a way of life very few people get to experience, you can be anyone in the world, one day you're a random guy at school, or a bride's groom, then tomorrow you can be a golf player. That's the great part of modeling though." I say

"It's been said before you're still in school, right?"

I nod, and Historia says," What are your plans for the future?"