Where Is Lucy

Natsu P.O.V

It's been over 3 hours since we missed the train, and now we have to tell Lucy that we can't go on the mission because we missed it. "Man she's going to kill me!" I thought to myself and we were now at her apartment a chill went down my spine scared of what she's going to do to us.

"N-Natsu do we have to tell Lushy I-I mean I-I don't want to die today and shes pretty scary as is, but also a weirdo too."

Said Happy I looked at him and gave him a weak smile trying to convince him that it will be ok.

SHE'S GOING TO KILL US ISN'T SHE I KNOW THAT WEAK SMILE AND LET ME TELL YOU IT'S NOT CONVINCING MEE!!

He screamed and tried to fly away but then I grabbed his tail. "Sorry buddy but if I go down so do you." I said to him I saw tears in his eyes, and we entered her apartment. (Through the window duh.) But then I had to think to myself (It's quiet too quiet maybe she's probably planning to kill us and do a sneak attack.) I thought to myself and we checked all over Lucy's apartment and we couldn't find her so. We left her apartment and checked the guild to see if she had gone ahead of us soon we entered the guild to see no Luce.
"Hey guys has Lucy been here at all?" I asked they shook her head and said no she's not here.
Hmm I'll check with Mira and see if she's gone anywhere I said and left.

"Hey Mira i said walking up to her."

"Hey Natsu what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Has Luce been here recently?" I asked .

"You mean you didn't go on the job with her?" She asked
Soon I noticed that all of Team Natsu was surrounding the poor white hair mage.

"I-if you guys are here then who took the mission because I got a call saying that FairyTail had arrived at destination ans is doing the mission right now as we speak." Said Mira

WHAT SHE'S OUT ON THE MISSION ALONE WHY IS SHE ALONE!!! SHE COULD BE HURT ON THAT MISSION!!!
ELSAAA WHAT MISSION DID YOU PICK!!!!
I yelled at Grey and faced him, and he looked down at the floor and kicked a pebble from out of nowhere.
What mission? I asked again with a little venom in my voice, and he looked up and whispered it to low for my ears to hear.

themonsterkillingonewithpossiblyadeamon he said super fast.

What was that again I said.

The moster killing one with a possibly a demon. He said while he was looking at the ground.

SHE'S GOING TO BE KILLED WE HAVE TO GO NOW!! I YELLED

No Natsu that wont help at all whats wrong with you well just have to wait for her to return. It's ok have faith in her like she does of you it will be a great experience for her right.
Said Ezra.

I sighed "yeah I geuss your right I said and looked out of the guild window.
(Be safe Luce I know you can do it.) I thought to myself.