Chapter 10. OPEN YOUR EYE'S!!!

Natsu's POV

I sat their in pure shock that Luce's kids where actually here (t-they were here in the flesh.) I thought and asked.

"A-Am I-I your father?" I felt stupid for once asking that ridiculous question when the girl turned to me with a.

**Are**You**Really**Fucking**Asking Me**That!!** kinda face I didn't really like it but the boy responded.

"Yes Dad we are your kids but we were on a mission and we were sent to this place and we need to get back but we heard trouble and. Saw you we're going to die so we saved our future. And I can tell by the look in mom's eye's this is the battle where-.

"DON'T SAY IT LUKE YOU COULD RUIN THE FUTURE WE CAN'T SAY MUCH THEY'LL FIGURE IT OUT IN THE FUTURE!!" The girl screamed O didn't really like where this attitude was coming from but she was punched by Luce again and was sent flying.
"NASHI!!" Luke yelled
I stood up and went to help Nashi and she had tears in her eye's and got back up and ran at full speed to Luce.

Luke's POV

Nashi was sent flying (Mom is only this strong with the demon that controls her we need to do something rationale.) I thought but as I just stood there stupidly I was kicked and I heard a (SNAP!!) "GAHHH!!!" I screamed in pain and I landed on the floor and held my side.

"LUKE!!!" Dad came running to me but as he made it I didn't see Nashi, but as I looked at her I saw she ran full force at mom and punched her.

"Lukw Luke are you okay!!?" My dad asked and everything got blurry and my side felt numb but my hand was (wet?) I thought as I lifted my hand I saw mass amount of blood and I looked to my dad and smiled.

"Everything's going to be okay wer- Nashi's going to get m-mom back." I said as I felt blood crawl it's way up my throat. Dad looked at me confused but his eye's traveled down to my wound where a rib was sticking out of the skin.

Natsu's POV

I saw the blood no wonder he started looking pale and paler. (Wendy!) I thought and got up to try and free my friends..... Mostly Wendy though I pulled at them and I looked back to see Luke's eye's getting weaker and weaker. (I HAVE TO PROTECT MY FAMILY!!!!) My conscience screamed and I got frustrated and yelled.

"LUCY HEARTFILLIA DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT LUKE IS BLEEDING OUR SON IS DYING SO FOR LUKE'S SAKE SAVE HIM!!!!!" I screamed and I saw fear and tears run down her eye's but Nashi cut in saying.

"MOM HE'S GETTING WORSE YOU NEED TO SAVE HIM NOW OPEN YOUR EYE'S YOU KNOW WHO THE ENEMY LIES AND YOU NEED TO BEAT IT'S ASS FOR HURTING YOUR FAMILY, YOUR HUSBAND, YOUR CHILDREN!!!!"

Luce screamed in pain and this time her eye's were different colors and all the dread came out. I cried and ran to Luke and Nashi to hold them because at this moment all I could think was.
(We Lost Her I Lost Her To That Monster!!) And Nashi cried and begged for her mother to come back.

(A/N picture time real quick!!)

(Nashi Fighting and Is Dirty)