Chapter 6 Lucy Security

Lucy's POV

Natsu and the others rushed me to the guild in alarm of my safety I felt like the king in protection.
"Come on guys its not a big deal I shook off what happened in my apartment. Calm down I bet it's not a big deal."
"BIG DEAL BIG DEAL!!!! LUCE YOU WERE SCRATCHED IN YOUR DREAM!! SO DON'T TELL US ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.!!" Natsu yelled and he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes with fear in his eyes.
"LUCE WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS AND I CAN'T SAVE YOU!!!" He screamed I looked at him and I started to shake.
"Luce...Luce. Luce what's wrong?" Natsu asked with concern in his voice.
"N-Nothing Natsu just a memory of my dream that's all nothing to worry about.
"Luce please tell us we can't protect you if we don't know what's happening." Natsu's eyes held a pleading look and I couldn't take it so I told him what it was just the part nothing else.
"Natsu I had a dream that everyone was out and I was in my apartment then the figure from last night came and I screamed, but no one could hear me so I tried running b-but."
"But what Luce.?" Natsu asked
"But she said you guys couldn't save me and she scr-no she clawed at me leg and then I woke up." I explained to them everyone had a look of horror on their faces and they all hugged me and said.

"Luce/Lushy/Lucy don't worry we'll always protect you."
"Like Natsu did when future Lucy died in front of him and he got mad and protected you we got you. Said Wendy.

"WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!?" Yelled a very confused Gray,and Erza.

"Oh yeah sorry Erza-San,and Gray-San I forgot you guys weren't there but I thought Natsu told you guy's future Lucy died it was very traumatizing." Wendy said but I noticed Natsu clutching his fists in rage.

"That bastard deserved what was handed to him serves him right, and I will kill him all over again for Lucy's sake, and safety!!." Natsu said I smiled and we entered the library to do research as to what is happening to me so far. Nothing has happened.
"I can't seem to find anything in Lucy's condition it's like this has never happened!" Erza said frustrated while Natsu and everyone else tried everything possible to find out what's wrong with me.
I was reading a book when all of a sudden my eyes felt heavy, and before I knew it I was asleep.

(Lucy's Dream)
I was awake and I looked around to see nobody there in the library.
"Urgh they left me asleep here! I'm going to get a back ache because of them the ne-" I was cut off when I heard some scurrying sounds around the library.
"NATSU ERZA SOMEONE ARE YOU THERE?!" I asked but there was no response then I saw a shadow of a person mover around a book corner so I slowly followed it and. Then I slowly went up to it and put my hand on it.
"AHHHH!! " It screamed making me turn around and then I saw everyone.
"Oh guy's don't scare me like that you gave me a heart attack!" I scolded them Wendy laughed.

"Sorry Lucy-San but you scared me too hahaha." She chuckled and I laughed along and everyone smiled at me but then a shadow grew behind them and it got bigger and bigger.
"WENDY GUYS LOOK OUT!!!!" I screamed in terror to see my friends and Natsu the one I love and knew I had feelings for him sence the battle. All disappeared right in front of my eyes and I heard the voice say.
"You can't save them like they can't save you hahahahaha silly Lucy if they get close in finding me then I'll do something to get them away hahahaha!!!!" The voice laughed like a phyco maniac I started crying n-no please don't take them pl-please!" I plead to the voice!.
"Will you do anything?" It asked I thought about my choices and I said what I had too.
"Y-Yes I will." I said then it laughed and said.
"Excellent choice Lucy now except me."
"What!?" I asked the voice
"Except me Lucy and let me have your body and soul so prepare your leave of the pathetic Guild!" She said and I started crying even more and then everything felt weird and it went black instead of white.
(End of Lucy's dream)

I woke up gasping and then Natsu and everyone came around me.
"Lucy-San/Luce/Lu-Chan/Bunnie Girl/Lucy are you alright?" They asked and I don't know what got in me but I snapped.
"YOU LET ME SLEEP WHY!?" I screamed they all took in a look of shock and Levy said.
"Lu-Chan what do you mean you were helping me look for your condition and you took a pile of books and you were awake the whole time then you just bolted up and gasped." She explained

"No I was asleep and it came back but this time it took you guys and dragged you into darkness!." I said with tears in my eyes and everyone saw the seriousness in them and Natsu hugged me while Levy-Chan said.
"Well if you were asleep then who helped read all of those books then if it wasn't you?"
Chills were sent down everyone's back and Natsu hugged me tighter which I enjoyed being in his arms but not in this condition.
Well if it wasn't me then who was it and tgen we heard a.
"AHHHHHH GUYS HELP!!!" From Wendy but the thing was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was standing in between Erza and Levy we all saw the shadow with red eyes look at us and stare but then it disappeared into the ground but it had a smile on it's face and before it left it said.
"Soon Lucy soon don't worry." With a sinister smile on its face.

Chapter 6 guys i think... Ill update later.