Saffron Erato Williams

Submitted by: PinkCottonClouds

Reviewed by: thief_queen

--------------------

Fandom or Original Work: Original

Name: Saffron Erato Williams
Ooo I love the middle name.

Plot: Rumors have it that there's been sightings of a child in a black cloak with a white mask that has a painted black smile across it. This child is rumored as dangerous and unstable. One day, A new kid enters Woodman Elementary school. He seems to be quiet and not much of a talker until that fateful day.

The power of the school shuts down and everyone is left in total darkness, the doors and windows are sealed shut and no one can get out. Two kids suddenly appear on the teacher's  desk. One of them being the rumored one while the other seemed taller and slightly unheard of.

It was when brown eyes met his that The Boy knew something was wrong.

"Say, Saffron... How long have you been uncaught?"
I LOVE THIS PLOT.

Age: Ten years old
Hmm... I wish he was older. I don't really like how young he is. Readers tend to read up their age, not down, just keep that in mind.

Race: English/Korean

Background: Saffron had been sold as a toddler for drugs. The people who took him were superhuman and had a organization called 'Moon's pride'. Saffron was raised to be the silent 'Villain' vigilant of The city. He was trained to spot any oddities in the humans of the city and to spot it at all costs, unfortunately, this also meant murdering the human. At his tenth birthday, The Moon Pride finally decide that he needs kids his age to work and talk with so they send him out into the real world unknown to them that a single boy might recognize him out of everyone.
Dang.

Talents/Skills: Saffron has been doing yoga for as long as he can remember as well as Gymnastics and track  so the boy is extremely flexible and able to swiftly dodge people's attacks. He has photographic memory and is a very intelligent person
Nice.

Sexuality: Saffron is Homosexual. He actually read a book explaining sexualities once and found out there considering he found himself liking boys.
Aww it's cute that he knows this at such a young age. I love it.

Friends: Saffron has two friends. One of them is his older partner 'Basil' and the other is the boy who recognizes him named 'Lyle'

Significant other: Unknown
I BET IT'S LYLEEEE!!!!!!! PLEASE.

Powers: Saffron is able to erase and recreate memories by eye and physical contact which is mainly why he has his eyes covered by huge glasses and he doesn't touch people. Most people are immune to his power however. He's also able to shift his body into animals and retain their abilities however this takes a large toll on his physical health and he doesn't really do it often. Erasing and recreating memories may also damage his own mental health further.
Oh dang. Not cool for the characters that there are negative effects, but I do love it when there are.

Appearance: Saffron is a small boy who looks around the age of 6 then 10. His skin tone is brown with white spots across. A large white patch is over his left eye and his fingers are half white and half brown. His ears are white and so are his freckles and nose. The boy has a mop of curly hair on his head that ends at his neck and is the unnatural color of Berry blue. This is mainly because his mother is not from earth but his father is. His ears are rather elvish looking and he has fangs poking out of his mouth . His eyes are almond shape and cat like being a deep orange color much like his mother and his nails are rather sharp
Ok. Here's my issue with this. If no one else in the town he lives in looks strange or eccentric, I am not a fan of the fangs, sharp nails, or blue hair. If everyone does look completely different like this, then I think it could work. If not, then I think you should make him look a tad more normal.

Weapons: Saffron has a stick that turns into anything he thinks of as long as it's not made of metal. and a skateboard/skates in general.

Distinguishing features: Saffron's Berry blue hair can be seen anywhere however the most prominent thing may be his eyes
... not the fangs?

Habits: he loves to read and solve problems a lot.

Flaws: He's rather fidgety and gets restless. He can't still and always has to be doing at least something or else he'll probably lash out at people. He doesn't have that much of a attention span if it doesn't interest him and doesn't like to be touched or even talked to unless he knows you.

Mental Illnesses: Slight OCD and Asperger's Syndrome

Ruled by emotion/Logic: Logic

Introvert or Extrovert: Introvert

Strengths: •Running

•Skating

•Memorization

•Intelligence

Weaknesses: •Social interactions

•Understanding Sarcasm

•Restless

•Unable to take change

Extra notes: •He isn't fully human

•He's never been to a doctor

•He hates loud kids

•He has a sweet tooth

•He loves toys

•He likes skating

•He's allergic to peanuts and cherries

Constructive Criticism: Hmm, not too much. Personally it's just the matter of appearance for me, other than that, I love him.

Intrigue: 85%