Brett Kormandelle

Submitted by: BitsAndFoxes

Reviewed by: thief_queen

--------------------

Original Work

Name: Brett Kormandelle
Ooo, I like the name Brett.

Age: 17
Love this age for characters.

Race: Faerie hybrid
YESSS.

Background: Similar to Val's, except Brett is an art prodigy who was a little OCD about certain things and already had his life set before being taken to Srofkane, their true home.
Ohh neat!

Face Claim: Liam Aiken
WHAT A CUTIE!

Looks: His hair is jet-black and his eyes are a dull gray. He's 5'10 1/2".
Oh dang, he's kinda tall.

Sexuality: Bisexual (or in Brett's case, unsure)

Personality: He's very polite, and he loves to have a smile on his face everyday. However, when he came to Srofkane, lots of things changed about him, such as his happiness and his stress levels. Paint always helps, and a brush in his hands always lowers his stress.
Aww what a cutie. I love him.

Talents And Skills: He, like Val, has some sort of unknown power [He's also artistic XD]
Ooo, interesting.

Significant Other: We shall see XDD

Appearance: Jet-Black Hair, Dull Gray Eyes

Distinguishing Feature: He looks exactly like the Queen.

Habits: He loves to twiddle his fingers, due to the fact that he's used to a pencil or a brush in between his fingers for most of the day.
This is such a cute and realistic habit for an artist to have. I would know, me and my friends do it all the time haha.

Self-Confidence Level: Um, he's part of the Fair Folk. Their ego is pretty much in the sky [except Brett's ego and confidence level is not that high. Maybe up to the top of a medium height tower? XD]

Emotions VS Logic: 60% Emotions, 40% Logic
Ooo, more emotions than logic, but still a pretty even percentage. Good decision making will appear in the future, I hope!

Introvert VS Extrovert: Extrovert
YES THANK YOU FOR AN EXTROVERT

Strengths: His memory is like a camera; he's able to look at something quickly and memorize every detail without having a second glance.
Ah, photographic memory.

Weaknesses: His heart is slowly crumbling, and he seems to be more vicious than usual...
Woah, what...?

Constructive Criticism: Nothing, I am absolutely in love with Brett.

Intrigue: 98% I really love him and what's going on with the plot.