Callum Bradley Bond

Submitted by: @lamixed

Reviewed by: thief_queen

--------------------

Fandom: Original and Marvel
MARVEL YESSSS I LOVE.

Name: Callum Bradley Bond.
Omg, this is such a cute name.

Âge: 32
REALISTIC WITH THE CAST, THANK FLIPPING GOD.

Race: 1/2 British 1/2 Scottish

Background: Callum lived in a orphanage till he was 6. Despite this he managed to get a friend (he wasn't the type oh my life is so sad) Conner. Him and Conner spent all their time together and Conner was adopted. When he was 6 (few after he was adopted) he was adopted by Holloway Bond an engineer and former scientist. Callum lived an happy life and entered Oxford university. He met his best friend Brody Even (who is the son of the CEO of the company that Holloway wok for). When Callum finish University Holloway wasn't there his son was confused but though that he may be stuck in the traffic or at least and legit reason. When Callum came form home. He found Holloway in his blood that tell him that he love him. Holloway died in Callum arms before he could've finish his sentence." After seeing this Brody suggest him to join his agency in order to solve it. But Callum Let the police first. After the Police abandon the case Callum enter MISS (British version of SHIELD) Military Intelligence System Services in order to solve his father murder and slowly discover his origins.
Dude, this is actually a really nice plot. It's not basic.

Face claim: Ian Somerhalder

Looks: Shaved. Well dressed medium muscular stature and 5'11.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Callum is originally a playboy that enjoy life partying. He is also a good listener loyal fair smart. While investigating his father murder he seems to have a more cold personality more Analytic and manipulative. When he discover his true roots he became traumatized after the events but still manage to find a psychologist to come over his trauma. He isn't the type oh my life is so sad if something wrong he will solve it by himself or ask help.
THANK. We need more characters like him.

Talents and skills: Meta Human skills (monstrous force, good stamina, strength manipulation, fly)hyper trained agent (to enter to MISS everyone had to pass the exam and training ) Excellent, detective polyglot, smart , manipulation, seems to have strong resistance to alcohol, resistance to few poison (not all of them).
Oh good, I'm glad he's not invincible.

Friends: Brody Even (best friend) Even sisters, Z (his boss ), Conner, Loki (no Loki don't have some sort of recovery he still Loki), goods terms with the Avengers (he's not bestie with them but yeah they're good ).
YES. YES. YES.

Significant other: not at the moment the girl that he seems to have genuine feelings was murdered.
Hmm, that's a bit cliché, I hope you can pull it off well.

Distinguished features: Not really.

Habits: Alcool (seems to be able to stop when he need to).

Mental illness: Trauma (if it's considered) but yet had overcome it.

Self Confidence: 100 but sometimes it go to 50 (depend on event)

Logic or emotion: 80 logic 20 emotions
Dang, not a lot of emotion. That could lead to problems.

Extrovert but was introvert when he was investigating became himself after the Psychology sessions

Weaknesses: Not bullet fire acid or withver proof skin (he do have a suit though) Can go way to logic and cold, have remorse, mission before people.

Strength: Skills, very good with the ladies,

Extra notes

-Hé still doesn't understand how him and Loki became brother

-Codename 009

-"Bond. Callum Bond."
Me.

-Brutally honest

-"Not all Scottish are readhead."

-Got sassy and savage come back

-To Loki "Is that true that you did it with a you know"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-"The God I believe in have better fashion sense."

-"SO y'all just gonna put us under some conditions while we have saved millions people from a threat that YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE."

-"Nah Madame, married women aren't my type."

-Doesn't enjoy Zoé (Female Oc friend) culinary

-"That's a thing that only smart understand."

-Found of Sherbey Fountain Malteser (British sweets)

-Hâte it when people make fun of Kilt.

-Hâte too shy or over sensitive people (because he had to be soft and that is a no no)
He would HATE me. :(

-Drink Teas and Coffee.

-Love Sherlock Holmes.
I love him.

-Bourbon all the day.

-"We were just out there saving the whole inter dimensional multiverse. You?"

*He doesn't met Loki until after his part* He met the Avengers in the second books. *After his arc MISS agents are targeted in the 1st book.

-Doesn't give a crap about his bio father 1) Holloway is his father for him 2) He father don't know

-Getting in so many fights in high school.

*Alos I made a mistake in his backstory he met Brody while he was at a school for boys only* (13 y/o)

-Him and Brody would sneak out so many times (both were in school for boys from 13 to 18)

-Sneak out to meet other girls (while in school)

-Have a really really nice heritage like really nice.

Plot: His father murder and etc mentioned before. MISS task force life with team and missions. MISS while Sokovia Accords. (Him and the Task force being hunt down). MISS affiliated with SHIELD an Avengers.

-Not an avengers tough (classed as Allied by shield)

Constructive Criticism: Not too much to comment on, he seems like a pretty well developed character, I think my only thing would be that he needs a bit more weaknesses physically, but hey, he's a superhero.

Intrigue: 80%