Eira Douglas Aspen

Submitted by: @TillyLWilson

Reviewed by: thief_queen

--------------------

Original Work

Name: Eira Douglas Aspen

Plot: The Flylent Volcanos were made up of three volcanoes; Sryvek, Penoln and Feful. Legend says that dragons, a Titan to be exact, lived in each of the volcanoes. They protected the Alpine Tundra surrounding it by keeping their volcano dormant. In Sryvek, lived the Fire Titan and its subjects; in Penoln, the Earth Titan and their subjects and in Feful, the Ice Titan and their subjects. Despite the fact that those who lived in the Tundra were protected by the dragon, there was a danger still lurking in the shadows. The Lightless. They were like shadows, a pitch black mist, that killed everything and everyone in sight . There had been a war many years ago, the War of Titans. After the war, the Humans, with the help of The Titans, built a wall around Brojolf, home to The Lightless, and sealing them in for eternity. Or so they thought [Dun dun duuun]

200 years later an earthquake shook. That earthquake only meant one thing, one of the Titans was in danger and that meant that The Lightless were free. The Elders of the Zafari Tribe, the tribe that lived the closest to the Volcanos, asked if anyone was willing to go and help the Titan by journeying to Feful, home of the Ice Titan, where they would meet a dragon named Tatsuo. One of the very few dragons left that helped defeat The Lightless 200 years ago. Only two people volunteered. Eira and their best friend, Alia.
Omg I'm actually really interested. This is so cool, I love fantasy! Is it on your profile?

Age: 28
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD AGE.

Race: Human

Background: Eira was born into a weaver's family. They were an only child but that didn't bother them as they enjoyed their alone time. Eira was the first person in the Zafari Tribe to not be classed as 'Male' or 'Female'. Their choices about their gender were frowned upon in the tribe but after a while they slowly started to soften up to them. One of the main causes for this change in view was their best friend, Alia. Alia was a rather rough, red-haired hunter that never seemed to run out of energy and always had something to say. Opposites attract don't they? A few years later, they were sent to Feful to find Tatsuo, a Garrdria [Ice Dragon in Zafarian Language] that had helped in the defeat of The Lightless, so that their whole world didn't, well, drown in lava. Or worse.
Interesting! I love that the tribe finally warmed up to them and accepted their choices.

Talents/Skills: Eira is most familiar with their longbow, a present from their late grandmother. They can easily take down animals such as Mountain Goats with just a single arrow. Eira has been training with the bow since they got it at age 8. They also know how to use a small hunting dagger. They mainly use it for killing small animals such as Pikas or Stoats but they sometimes use it for skinning or to lodge out an arrow that went in too deep. They also have a battle axe, but they don't use it that much, they know how to use it and they're decent at it but it's too heavy for them so they mainly use it for chopping meat or for intimidation. Eira also knows how to climb, luckily for them, they were taught by their Aunt and it came to help in both her hunting and other events. They can also make clothes, a skill they picked up from their parents by watching them make clothes for the Tribe, although their not the greatest at it. Eira can also ride dragons, obviously, I mean that's what the story is technically about.
Oh nice! The longbow skill is becoming more cliché in fantasy, I believe. But it's still my favorite nonetheless.

Sexuality: It's hard to choose because of their gender so I class them as Asexual.
*Thumbs up*

Significant Other: Nope, lonely forever

Appearance: Eira has long, dirty blonde hair that falls to their waist and is usually in a plait or pony tail. They have big, round, forest green eyes that are surrounded by a hoard of freckles and small, brown moles. Eira also has a short, button nose and rather big ears. They have prominent and bushy eyebrows that look like caterpillars on their face. Their face is ovular in shape and tan in color. They have a square shaped body and never seemed to develop breasts, they also have a flat, broad chest. They have small shoulders and lean arms, which are coated with more freckles and moles but also a bit of light, thin hairs. [Guess you could say their quite lanky, like a baby deer?] Eira also has bunny teeth, so their two front teeth stick out and they look sorta like a bunny. [I have this myself so I know the teasing they have and still will endure. Bugs Bunny still haunts me] They have have relatively big feet, size 11, and stand at 6'2". Also, they weigh 167 lbs.
I love how they're lanky with bunny teeth, makes them seem pretty approachable, and definitely not your average character.

Eira usually wears a green tunic made of fabric, a mountain goat skin vest they made themselves, [They're quite talkative when it comes to said skin vest] brown leggings, light brown boots with stoat fur along the top and when it gets cold out they wear a jacket that their mother made from Elk and Stoat hide/fur. They also wear a small pendant attached to a piece of string around their neck. The pendant was a gift from their Aunt after they had finished their climbing lessons, it was a misty, ice blue with a carving of a Wyvern in the middle.

Distinguishing Features: Their bunny teeth

Habits: Biting nails, twirling hair, shaking their leg, humming, always asks their parents to do something even though they know their allowed
Man, I can really relate to that last one.

Self Confidence Level: They are very confident in themselves and even though they deny it, they can be cocky and arrogant at times. For example, that one skin vest they made. Someone mentions that and they will talk FOREVER, despite the fact their a silent ox of a person, about how they made it. Although, they don't think they are superior to everyone else they're just a bit prideful.
Me too.

Ruled by Logic or Emotion?: 80% Logic and 20% Emotion
That's a lot of logic, it'd be interesting to see the choices they make.

Ambivert [Both]

Strengths: Hunting, archery, climbing, skin vests :3, diligent, allocentric, incisive, logical, flying dragons, patience, empathetic
They can make skin vests? That's so cool! I love how it correlates to their world as a useful skill.

Weaknesses: Combat, time limits, heavy lifting, axe wielding, swordsmanship,  creativity, socializing, big crowds, stubbornness, sarcasm, pridefulness/bit boastful, and tidiness

Extra Notes: Eira is actually a VERY quiet person and most people that meet them assume that they're mute

Constructive Criticism: I actually don't have anything to criticize, their character is very unique and I'm actually in love with them.

Intrigue: 98%