•20•

Milo

My phone went off. Actually, both of my phones went off. I rolled off my bed and landed on the carpeted floor. I army crawled over to my desk and reached up to grab both of the phones. They slid off the table and nearly hit the floor but, being the skilled ninja that I am, I caught them just in time. I unlocked my phone and looked at my new message. Rosa! Then I unlocked my other phone for Marcus. Who is me, yes.

Milo | Rosa | Marcus

Hello boys!

Rosa? Who else is on here?

Oh, you know... someone.

Who, Rosa? If it's a random number, it's not safe.

Oh, so how come it's safe to text me? I'm a random number.

Yeah, but I know you and we've met.

True thing...

I wonder what Marcus is doing.

Marcus?

Yeah

Hey Rosa, who else is on this chat?

Oh, Marcus! You're here. The other number is my friend Milo's.

Cool. Hey Milo.

Hey dude.

Milo short for something?

Not really.

Okay, guys

What's up?

Yeah?

We should totally go to the park this afternoon!

Rosa, you're extremely persistent, I must say. Always trying to get people to meet up.

Yeah, I agree

You wouldn't know too much, Marcus, but I suppose you can agree. Anyway, I just really think if you two met, it would be great because then I can convince Milo that school's not bad.

So you are doing this to convince me to go to school?

Precisely.

Wow, Rosa. How long have you been at this for?

A few weeks, actually

Well, I must agree that you are extremely persistent, then.

Totally.

She really is.

So when are you guys free?

Never

Someday...

God, why is it so hard? I had trouble keeping track of who said what and whose phone was whose. Flipping phones around is trouble sometimes.

Okay, that's not too good. Saturday

Dunno

I think I might be free on Saturday

Milo? You free Saturday

Uh... I'll check with my grandmother

Thanks!

Let me know later, okay?

Sure thing

Click

Hey peeps!!

Hey peeps!!

How do you think Milo will go with monitoring both phones at once? Let me know below. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Check out my other books, too. Leave your votes and comments and be sure to follow me! Share this story with your friends. Will update soon.

Lots of love, Phee xx