•07•

Milo | Rosa

So, how was the party last night?

Ugh, my head is throbbing... It was okay. I embarrassed myself so badly, though.

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Tell me what happened.

Fine, but don't laugh. 

I won't. 

Good. 

So, there was this really cute guy and I was drunk and I just told him that he was hot!

Right... and what did he say?

He said so are you!!

Wow, really? So, are you guys hanging out anytime soon?

No. He wouldn't even tell me his name. Like, I danced with this other guy called Neil, but there was nothing really special there. With the other guy that wouldn't tell me his name, though... there was something. I think. 

Oh.

I probably shouldn't have told you that. I'm sorry if it makes you feel bad. 

No, no, it doesn't. 

He even asked me if I had siblings! Like, that was kind of weird but I was drunk so I didn't really care.

Yeah.

I really hope I see him again. He looked my age so he could go to my school? He could be new.

Yeah, possibly.

Speaking of, where do you live?

Close to you.

What? How do you know where I live?

Click

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Thanks for reading this new chapter! It means a lot! I really hope you like it! Sorry for the short chapter. Where do you think Milo lives and why didn't he reply to Rosa? Let me know what you think in the comments. Check out my other books, too! Leave your votes and comments and be sure to follow me! Will update soon.

Lots of love, TDG xx