•19•

Rosa

I lay on my bed in my purple and white pyjamas, wondering what to do. I'd nearly finished my homework but I needed a serious brain break. I yawned, stuffing my face in my pillow to try to stifle it. That didn't work. I grabbed my phone from where it lay on the bed. I flicked through my social media and a couple recent photos until deciding to text Marcus.

Marcus | Rosa

Hi Marcus

Oh hey Rosa

How are you doing?

Great, you

Yeah good

good. You doing anything at the moment

If you call texting you 'anything' then yeah I am.

Haha, okay. Look, uh, I gotta go right now but I can be back later. sorry

No, don't be sorry, it's all cool. I'll talk to you later

Click

I moved to lay on my side and closed my eyes for a while. Sending 'later' over text usually meant I'll-ignore-the-next-text-you-send-but-reply-to-one-in-the-morning to me. I decided I would text Milo instead of waiting around for Marcus. After closing my eyes for another minute, I finally texted him. 

Milo | Rosa

Hello Milo

Milo?

Are you there at the moment?

Hey Rosa!

Milo! Finally! Sorry to bother you, were you doing something?

Yeah I was but that's okay.

Okay, cool.

Hey I spoke to Marcus today. Remember him?

Yeah...

Yeah well I got his number and I was thinking of making a group chat.

With you and him? That's cool!

What? No silly! With me and him AND you

Oh, right. Are you sure that's a good idea?

Why are you and him always so insistent that I reconsider my actions????

What!? I'm not! I was just messing around with you, I swear.

Sigh... I'll just make it later. I'm sleeping. Don't text me

Okay

Don't text me from now on, please

Got it

Click

Hey sweeties!!

Hey sweeties!!

What do you think will happen with the group chat? Let me know your thoughts below. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it! Check out my other books, too. Leave your votes and comments and be sure to follow me! Share this story with your friends. Will update soon.

Lots of love, Phee xx