♗ Baby ♝

-Baby; Zach watches a video, that causes him extreme dysphoria and makes him question his beauty. So Jonah shows him how beautiful he is.

(Editing later)
!WARNING!
☾ GAY ☽
-FLUFFY-
(

Kinda mature content at the end)

!!!!!!WRITING ERRORS!!!!!!

Jonah
♗ Baby ♝

♪ Third ♪
Zach felt the soft cotton fabric slide down his torso.

He wore one of Jonah's many sweatshirts.
That was long enough to meet his mid thigh.

As, Zach was sitting in his and Jonah's shared room, Jack burst through the door.

"Babe, Daniel and I are going on a date. Are you okay with being here alone?" concern etched on the curly haired boy's face.

Relief consumed his features when Zach nodded, looking at some fan edits of the boys.

"Okay. Be safe! Love ya" Jack -manly- squealed, hugging the younger boy.

"Love you too! Have fun" Zach smiled before being released out of Jack's hold.

"Will do" Jack said, smirking causing Zach to wiggle his eyebrows in a suggesting manner.

Jack belted out a laugh before descending out of the room, shaking his head at the smaller boy.

Zach was about to click a video called 'So Cold · Zonah ~ Official Wattpad Trailer' but the door of the house stopped him.

He presumed Daniel and Jack just left.

He clicked the video interest in his gorgeous eyes. The opening cut was a pic of him and Jonah.

But as the video started, a message appeared, as the song by Ben Cocks played in the background.

'Jonah and Zach used to be friends...' ~ Had Zach's face holding suspicious and confusion.

'But no one knew the small flutters, Zach felt as Jonah smiled at him or jokingly flirted with him' ~ Zach was shocked at that.

He paused the video taking a few deep breaths. He wanted to continue so he did just that.

'Zach felt as if Jonah was his home away from home' ~ Zach's eyes were pulled to the flashing smiles of the pictures displayed.

'Until Jonah got tired of waiting for Zach to tell him, his feelings...' ~ Zach's face softened the tinsy bit at Jonah's name. Hope gleaming in his eyes at the words.

The screen went from vibrant, happy colors to dark black and white images.

'Jonah told Zach, he was seeing someone. Jonah started spending time with other people in a more than friends way. Zach, he was left to cry at night missing his new found home' ~ The words had tears pricky at Zach's red eyes.

'Then just as fast as fate brought them together, they were torn apart. And Zach was left feeling cold and wondering - why?' ~ Tears were streaming down the sensitive boy's face at the thought of losing his best friend.

One last message appeared.

'Zach was scared... But now he was alone and cold' then the rolling credits came on.

Editor - Marissa Cx
Arthur - Yaoimangalover on Wattpad
Coming- 2018
And etc...

Zach sighed, quickly swiping at the still pouring tears.